18 year black woman stabbed and killed by suspected white supremacist in Oakland

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:dwillhuh: What the fukk?

What the..? :picard:

That's some depraved shyt.

It was @hustlemania

And then he had the nerve to give me 2 warnings cuz I told him to die slow for upping a thread were a Mexican is mocking my BMs death.

2wh4ifa.jpg

So I get 2 warnings while he alerts a Mexican to bask in the mockery of the death of my BM. Thats why all that stay on code talk is just talk on this site is just talk. Look at his recent response in a thread were I brought it up...He says I'm corny and trying to get pity daps.

This is a Blackman mind you....And this is his response to me saying he was wrong for upping a thread mocking the death of my BM

with that said, if you had a issue with said thread- youve had YEARS to hit up admin.. trying to change the narrative, and get pity daps is corny as fukk..

Daps
i got this dude going in complete damage control.. :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

if you gonna try to lie, at least make it believable..

nah.. i upped a thread where you was beggin a Black woman to post your name on a piece of paper, and post it.. if not, you threatened to hack her..

i didnt even need to read the rest of the thread.. evidence was right there in the OP.. :francis:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mod need to ban you cacs that attempt to deflect from the topic of threads like this. The only info available is that a cac animal killed her yet you post this shyt. Are Oakland brothas supposed to be clairvoyant?

Black men are so quick to kill innocent black men but wont pull up on violent race soldiers :yeshrug:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i got this dude going in complete damage control.. :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

if you gonna try to lie, at least make it believable..

You upped a thread were West Coast Avenger made mockery of the death of my BM and then you alerted him specifically with the :mjlit: face.

Real fukk boy shyt.

My dude...u were dead wrong for that and u still posting laughing smilies.....Your a fukk boy to the highest degree,

Daps
What’s going on in the bay? Way too many racial incidents in the last month being reported out here man :snoop:

Same thing that's occuring across the entire nation. White people are emboldened by Trump's rise, feeling as if they can now publicly exercise their demonic hate of us with impunity. Black men and women really need to wake the fukk up, realize that there's a war afoot, and stop ignoring what's blatantly happening right before our eyes. :francis:

Daps
It was @hustlemania

And then he had the nerve to give me 2 warnings cuz I told him to die slow for upping a thread were a Mexican is mocking my BMs death.

2wh4ifa.jpg

So I get 2 warnings while he alerts a Mexican to bask in the mockery of the death of my BM. Thats why all that stay on code talk is just talk on this site is just talk. Look at his recent response in a thread were I brought it up...He says I'm corny and trying to get pity daps.

This is a Blackman mind you....And this is his response to me saying he was wrong for upping a thread mocking the death of my BM

RIP to your bm, but what the fukk does that have to do with this thread? :francis:

Daps
Black men are so quick to kill innocent black men but wont pull up on violent race soldiers :yeshrug:

First of all fukk out of here with this generalization of black men. Some gang members/ hood dudes and overall scum kill other black people yes. You don't have to be a "thug" to seek vengeance against a CAC who murdered an innocent girl. YOU do it

Daps
You upped a thread were West Coast Avenger made mockery of the death of my BM and then you alerted him specifically with the :mjlit: face.

Real fukk boy shyt.

My dude...u were dead wrong for that and u still posting laughing smilies.....Your a fukk boy to the highest degree,
interesting you keep going on about this, yet.. when someone pointed out your favorite c00n rapper Azealia Banks told that Black woman she's a n!ggar, she'd give her 80 lashings.. and, to go pick cotton..

your response was, "all is fair in war.. :mjgrin:"

yet.. here you are trying to go to war with @West Coast Avenger, but not using that same energy when it applies to yourself.. :comeon:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
RIP to your bm, but what the fukk does that have to do with this thread? :francis:

Post #12.....I quoted ol boy saying people are making light of Black lives yet such conduct isnt tolerated anywhere else..

Thats not true....So me bringing all that up is me proving him wrong because you got Black posters who did it to me on this very site. Making light of my BMs death and then wanna justify it because I like Azealia Banks music. Real cornball weirdo fukk boy shyt.