18 year black woman stabbed and killed by suspected white supremacist in Oakland

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So we attacking whole regions for senseless violence caused by racist and bigots...:comeon:

RIP to the sista that lost her life last night and condolences to her family, and understand there are a lot of racist cowards hiding in plain sight in the Bay Area and everywhere. They’re even on this fukking site! When the surveillance stills get released, then we’ll see what’s what...

Last edited:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
First off, this nikka in Tariq is race baiting like hell. Alleged white supremacist? Tariq steady with the clickbait tactics. I was actually on BART last night coming from the airport dealing with this. RIP to the queen we lost. But I hate people using shyt like this to feed there own agenda when we don't know who the cac is. Im not cape'n whatsoever, I just see too many crazy motherfukkas on BART and altercations to just jump to a conclusion

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
So we attacking whole regions for senseless violence caused by racist and bigots...:comeon:

RIP to the sista that lost her life last night and condolences to her family, and understand their are a lot of racist cowards hiding in plain sight in the Bay Area and everywhere. They’re even on this fukking site! When the surveillance stills get released, then we’ll see what’s what...
Yall gotta put in work. Someone gotta pay, street justice since real justice wont do.

Fellas, make sure your lady is trained and has pepper spray. Please, white supremacists are killing Black folk with impunity

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
First off, this nikka in Tariq is race baiting like hell. Alleged white supremacist? Tariq steady with the clickbait tactics. I was actually on BART last night coming from the airport dealing with this. RIP to the queen we lost. But I hate people using shyt like this to feed there own agenda when we don't know who the cac is. Im not cape'n whatsoever, I just see too many crazy motherfukkas on BART and altercations to just jump to a conclusion

:mjpls:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
interesting you keep going on about this, yet.. when someone pointed out your favorite c00n rapper Azealia Banks told that Black woman she's a n!ggar, she'd give her 80 lashings.. and, to go pick cotton..

your response was, "all is fair in war.. :mjgrin:"

yet.. here you are trying to go to war with @West Coast Avenger, but not using that same energy when it applies to yourself.. :comeon:
Exactly!...

Daps
Reppin
St louis
#sickofwhitepeople
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Exactly!...

Did u just say exactly...to this fool comparing you mocking my BMs death for years to Azealia Banks insulting one person on Twitter one time?

Thats something u say "exactly" too?

@3rdWorld @I Really Mean It

Now do u posters get what i mean when i say that Black people make light of our own dying as well? There you have it right there. And you have @Otis Kane Jr. co signing.

I rest my case.

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX

Yeah guys, let keep a clear head an assume innocences until proven guilty...:rudy:

Like they do for us...:pacspit:

Keep jet settin', c00n....Pretending to care doesn't work for you.

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yall gotta put in work. Someone gotta pay, street justice since real justice wont do.

Fellas, make sure your lady is trained and has pepper spray. Please, white supremacists are killing Black folk with impunity
We stay putting in work, and this incident shows how these cowards are going after soft targets. The bytch ass Cac that pulled this shyt will not get away trust me, and his best hope is OPD catch him before the streets do because when that photo ID drop...

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
keep your children aware, be on high alert. i would hate for us to know these things are taking place, but not take this threat seriously. i talk to my kids everyday about the importance of being alert and aware of their surroundings and how to respond to the police.

but there really is no way to protect yourself from these criminals. only answer is separation.