19 Year Old Girl From Chicago Found Dead In Hotel Freezer After Partying With Friends

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
DJekSGnU8AAO4kq.jpg

DJekSGsVwAAHVJn.jpg

:snoop:

I've heard so many stories now I don't even know what to believe anymore :snoop:

What am I supposed to be seeing here? This bytch is ugly asf. All I see is a masculine face.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
hold up.. :dwillhuh:
Just Google the raids in rosemont and Schiller park but type in "body donations" that is code word for organ harvesting, the fbi had these raids all over the country it was a triangle trade between chicago detroit and St louis, also raids in Phoenix.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Would you blame him if he moved away and wasn't visible?

no, which is why i said:

i cant suggest people to stay in a hostile environment and risk their lives,

there was also a similar story of a dude in detroit getting beat up.

black men cant do this as a solo effort, it requires a collective. if GBM want to wash their hands of the situation, i dont blame them. just dont complain when you arent seen as the gold standard in the black community.

KingB137

All Star
Daps
Look at this thread. I don't know how true any of this is but it might be something.

It's kinda long, but still interesting.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
no, which is why i said:

there was also a similar story of a dude in detroit getting beat up.

black men cant do this as a solo effort, it requires a collective. if GBM want to wash their hands of the situation, i dont blame them. just dont complain when you arent seen as the gold standard in the black community.
I agree with you that it has to be a group effort not individual. I also think there are a lot of people with good in them that just need guidance and direction but are around more negative rather than positive influencers.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
This story is so sad. Its clear that girl got murdered that night and all those ppl at that party were involved in it. Honestly, homicides are so sad to me. Literally, nobody truly knows what happened except for the victim that died that day/night, the perpetrator(s) and God. What makes this all even more sad is knowing that this story will be forgotten about in a weeks time by social media. I mean the mainstream media isn't even covering this. Just check Cnn. I pray she get justice.

kovi

All Star
Daps
You do realize, even if we achieve our goals Black people will never be perfect. There will always be murderers, rapists, etc. That someone would make you answer for some random Negro while Whites feel no need to be 'responsible' for the latest school shooter or serial killer tells you a lot.

I'm not looking for us to be anything. I just don't want these problems, personally. But being black comes with a lot of psychological warfare so it's fukk it for me.