19 Year Old Girl From Chicago Found Dead In Hotel Freezer After Partying With Friends

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
21462770_1103546093110623_4207465043371746179_n.jpg

87 others

Superstar
Daps
Idk if I'm buying the whole "sold her" theory. People really get carried away with these alternative stories because they make a case more interesting. We have no evidence of her friends setting her up besides some completely anecdotal shyt. I read the news articles and apparently she was on tape stumbling around the front desk at like 3 in the morning. Ya'll don't think it's plausible that she walked into a freezer thinking it's an elevator or something and got locked in? Let's at least wait for the definitive story to come out before slandering people.

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
Too many versions of what might have happened to make a conclusion. Monifah spazzing out on social media, Irene soft snitching, the alleged rapists talkn shyt and being called out and threatened......its too much going on. All I know is that poor girl had shytty friends who showed no concern for her life, and it pisses me off that 30+ yr old men are involved in this child's rape and murder.

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Derk Brown should be put in witness protection.
dude lying bro. Two of the people they blaming are my cousins. One has been in AZ FOR MONTHS. Ppl don't know wtf they talking about. Ppl we never met b4 on fb wishing death on my lil cousins and everything and what crazy they not even from chicago. But like my mom said. The truth will come to the light. It's just crazy how gullible people can be

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Horrific, one of many atrocities. An autopsy will determine cause of death, and if she was sexually assaulted, that will come out too. I am not sure I am buying "set up to be raped", I don't doubt the vileness of people, even teenagers, but there is something off about that narrative. I'd think it wasn't planned, but I am correct in that nothing of that nature has been even close to confirmed..if it was, whoever raped her, didn't explain that to the other partygoers, though I am unsure even saying that, because the depth of human depravity can surprise even someone who has seen, and read of a lot. Seeing those pics of her in the uniform is just devastating.

Is there not footage from where the freezer is?

Was she killed, to cover a crime, or in the process of one, and then put in the freezer, to hide evidence?

Would that require walking around with a dead body through a hotel hallway? That doesn't sound like teenagers to me.

Drunk, and placed in freezer by others, dies from the cold?

Climbs in herself?

Read some sick shyt in this thread, using the term "p*ssy" to describe a dead teenager, a child really, that's incredibly disrespectful and shows a deep issue. fukk. Need that kind of thing out of here.

Last edited: