1st round of the world cup just ended and all the fully black nations lost to Europeans teams thanks to....

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:mjlol:@ constantly trying to push this rubbish for the last few days

Look at my post and then look at this reply.if this is actually a black person. Wow

I'm starting to think being pro black is an illness i Wish i didn't care, i wish I was a c00n like y'all

But since this topic can't be repeated here (but praising pawgs can be) I'm done

Mods please delete this thread.im sorry

I’m guessing @MajesticLion is British by using the word rubbish. Of course they c00n super hard there

Are there any African players that were born in Europe?

How can you be an African if you were born in Europe :dahell:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
I’m guessing @MajesticLion is British by using the word rubbish. Of course they c00n super hard there

ha @ this.

As usual, you are trying to make sense of the world with a very limited scope. Then when you fail you want to shoehorn things into simple-minded categories that don't apply. If you want to limit yourself to "c00n" labels and parrot it all over, that's on you. It will never apply to me. Also, while you're in your feelings, reflect that several times on this board you're bragged about not going often to the parts of the city you live in because white people might be there. By all means live your life afraid you want...but don't think you can bring your infection along when looking at the world. You will fail every single time.

I have a vocabulary so now I'm British? :mjlol:
You're supposed to be a teacher? :francis:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
European clubs pay well and look after their players while African clubs are riddled with corruption, there will always be talent drain.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Did you watch Ghana? They almost beat Portugal,a favorite for the finals. Japan beat Germany another all time favorite, Saoedies beat Argentina,number one favorite next to Spain. The real takeaway from the first matches is that the hegemony of the European teams is fading and a new hierarchy is coming. Senegal is a great team,Ghana is a great team and more will find their way to the highest plateau. I'll see a African country win the world cup in this lifetime,no doubt about it.