Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
my definition of fitness was go hoop and and then hoop some more

:manny:

reading some of these posts (s/o to MMS) I've realized that I'm should really get my lebron on

I'm 21 6'3 230 .. i wouldn't say I'm in :flabbynsick: shape but i know i could do a lot better.. i aint got man tiddays or a insane gut like that..all i know is a playa dropped a few tears this past spring cause i was on the rim grazer package from high school till last year and i can't get up like i used too.

but my goal is to drop 20 pounds in 3 months ..maybe 2.5 if feasible :mjpls: ..but shied idk .. is this a realistic goal ? i never had a problem with work ethic so ima try and cut out fast food and wake up and run more but i just need some tips.. also i don't have a gym membership.. i just have a jump rope. a resistance band and some 10 pound weights :smh:

help a breh out

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
10lbs a month is easily doable if you are strict and keep a constant deficit

"Beginning is easy, continuing is hard" -Japanese Proverb-

remember this one thing about cutting, is that you didnt get fat in 2-3 months...it took awhile to get that way(not saying it will take the same amount of time) but more or less it was a lifestyle that made you that way

progressively making better choices will make it so cutting is a one time deal as opposed to a yo-yo process every year that you see with so many people

strongly recommend getting a gym membership or investing in a barbell set + powerrack(if feasible)

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
10lbs a month is easily doable if you are strict and keep a constant deficit

"Beginning is easy, continuing is hard" -Japanese Proverb-

remember this one thing about cutting, is that you didnt get fat in 2-3 months...it took awhile to get that way(not saying it will take the same amount of time) but more or less it was a lifestyle that made you that way

progressively making better choices will make it so cutting is a one time deal as opposed to a yo-yo process every year that you see with so many people

strongly recommend getting a gym membership or investing in a barbell set + powerrack(if feasible)

yeah mane ill look into it. i see a couple down here with some cheap per month prices. before i just ran around my neighborhood and did pushups. but i feel you on the progressive cutting. i saw my favorite sub at subway is 760 calls for a 12 inch so i might fukk with those and some fruit for the foreseeable future

ODOYLE RULES

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Off the Cliff
-figure out your daily calorie requirements. http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm
-cut 500-700 calories from that number.
-workout 3-5 days a week. probably 5 days if you trying to lose 2.5 lbs/wk.
-add some cardio if you want to increase your calorie deficit.
-drink a shytload of water. it will help cleanse your system and keep you full.
-eat a lot of protein (chicken/fish), veggies, fruits, whole grains...stay away from anything white (rice, bread).
-record EVERYTHING YOU PUT IN YOUR MOUTH so you know your exact calorie intake.

do this consistently for a couple months you will not just lose 20 lbs, you will lose 25-30 lbs and be at 200 lbs by August 1st. it's all up to you and your commitment brah.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
-figure out your daily calorie requirements. http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm
-eat a lot of protein (chicken/fish), veggies, fruits, whole grains...stay away from anything white (rice, bread).

do this consistently for a couple months you will not just lose 20 lbs, you will lose 25-30 lbs and be at 200 lbs by August 1st. it's all up to you and your commitment brah.

Someone read the sticky :scheme:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta

+ Rep preciate breh :obama:

also beanie im in Goog set..team droid :birdman: ill find a good app tho lol