2 killed including shooter and one injured at Texas church. Video included.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
WHITE SETTLEMENT, Texas:dahell:
Read about it some. shyt literally wasn't an accident and the name implies what you think.

From wiki
The name of "White Settlement" was originally bestowed upon the community by several Indigenous tribes in the area. The city got its name because it was the lone village of white pioneers amid several Native American encampments in the Fort Worth area in the Texas Republic territory in the 1840s.[4][5] On October 14, 2005, city leaders citing hurdle in attracting businesses[6] announced a plan to have local voters decide on a possible name change for the town from White Settlement to West Settlement. In the November 8 election, the name change was overwhelmingly rejected by a vote of 2,388 to 219.[5] The oldest street in White Settlement is, of course, White Settlement Road. This original trail led from the fort to the "white settlement" about eight miles west into Native American territory. The area was called "white" because it was a settlement of "white" homesteaders, as opposed to other settlements in the vicinity that were composed of both white and Native American residents. As the Native American problems subsided and the settlement moved westward, the road followed. This was the only public road in White Settlement's early history.[7]

Also interesting demographic information. Imagine raising a black child in White Settlement lol...
As of the census[1] of 2000, there were 14,831 people, 5,614 households, and 3,789 families residing in the city. The population density was 3,043.9 people per square mile (1,175.8/km²). There were 6,027 housing units at an average density of 1,237.0 per square mile (477.8/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 85.83% White, 4.05% African American, 0.58% Native American, 1.46% Asian, 0.07% Pacific Islander, 4.51% from other races, and 3.49% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 13.60% of the population. There were 5,614 households out of which 34.9% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 45.3% were married couples living together, 16.7% had a female householder with no husband present, and 32.5% were non-families. 26.8% of all households were made up of individuals and 9.0% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.55 and the average family size was 3.08.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
:russ::russ:

Dude was up moving around strange.

1st CAC took too long pulling out and got blasted! Dropped like a rock.

a lot of CACs bringing guns to church I see. This is the American Dream god and Guns.

first cac was dumb as fuuuuuuuk you got a dude with Heavy Heat aimed Straight at you and you gonna reach back for a slow ass draw against it??? Burned him down

The second guy's aim was crispy took the shooter down in with one shot. smh at the first dummy though. i would've acted like i was passing out in jesus name

VX1twg.gif

with the strap waiting for him to look away from my goofy ass.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Cot damn. Never imagined a time period where you gotta be strapped going to church
Yeah cause not like churches were being firebombed

Or random gun fights took place in them right?

Wait they did :dead: