2 killed including shooter and one injured at Texas church. Video included.

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...many years ago, i knew a black christian family who lived or probably still lives in white settlement. after hearing the name, i knew that was a place i never ever planned to visit...similar to cracker barrel, or white plans, ny.

side note: y'all notice all of the heat packed in that church? shooter, first victim, shooter's murderer, and a 4th from the right of the screen.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
...many years ago, i knew a black christian family who lived or probably still lives in white settlement. after hearing the name, i knew that was a place i never ever planned to visit...similar to cracker barrel, or white plans, ny.

side note: y'all notice all of the heat packed in that church? shooter, first victim, shooter's murderer, and a 4th from the right of the screen.

It had the same kill ratio as a knife attack. A surprise attack is a surprise attack. :manny:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's irony that White Settlement is not far from Las Vegas Trail, one of the hoods in Fort Worth. It's literally separated by a few blocks