2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Why is Russillo calling out Lakers Fans over BI? This was same dude who agreed with Bill Simmons on his podcast that other teams could offer better packages:dame: than the Lakers for Anthony Davis.

I had to reply to that tweet, wish I could’ve negged and dap/undap.

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
We should win the next 6 games easily if we got our shyt together. Play the nuggets in Denver tho:patrice: can’t get off to a slow start with them.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: i mean shyt Phil socked him in the chest......he was a frustrating dude :yeshrug:

bruh at one point I absolutely refused to watch games until he was gone. that was the season before he left to Chicago. that's how frustrating he was.

he did a lot of good. I shouldn't feel this way but everytime I see him or see his face I get flashbacks

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you
bruh at one point I absolutely refused to watch games until he was gone. that was the season before he left to Chicago. that's how frustrating he was.

he did a lot of good. I shouldn't feel this way but everytime I see him or see his face I get flashbacks

Watching him try to post up or drive to the basket and and get obliterated by absolutely anybody that stepped to him was pitiful. :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.