2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
bruh at one point I absolutely refused to watch games until he was gone. that was the season before he left to Chicago. that's how frustrating he was.

he did a lot of good. I shouldn't feel this way but everytime I see him or see his face I get flashbacks
Even tho i hated him in the end can you believe Mitch let him go without getting a draft pick and he dropped 20/10 for chicago :hhh:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
HOF shoo-in, legend :wow:

I remember calling him Ga-Soft and thinking Dwight Howard would obliterate him. Damn was I wrong. :wow:

Pau outplaying Dwight and KG in back-to-back Finals is the most underrated NBA feat of the entire 2000s.

I don't think anyone since Hakeem had matched up against the other team's star player in back-to-back Finals and won both matchups.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Bron the homie now. But if u see yo boys getting stomped out u can’t pick and choose when to step up. Bron tried to bully Rose & Westbrook, but allowed KD to accept screens and destroy the corpse of Richard Jefferson. Lebron would not even attempt to fight through a screen. I’m still pissed about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.