aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
If Breh had a loaded pistol in a spot where a toddler could get access to it then I can't really feel sorry for him.
This. There's no excuse for having a loaded gun around a 2 year old barring someone broke into your house and you're protecting your family.

Ignore gun safety and turn your girl into a single mother of 2 brehs :smh:

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
This. There's no excuse for having a loaded gun around a 2 year old barring someone broke into your house and you're protecting your family.

Ignore gun safety and turn your girl into a single mother of 2 brehs :smh:
Turn your infant son into a killer. I hope the kid doesn't grow up with psychological issues as a result.

King Poetic

Can You Spot Me A 20?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
On The Pacific
Kid's hands don't have the dexterity or pressure strength to fire a pistol at that age. Unless homie had the lemon squeeze.

U know u right..i just thought about that...

Unless it was one of those small dillinger guns... nikka might have off his self and the baby pick up the gun

Feds

I am not a cop, I promise
Daps
Reppin
The police station, Stolen Elections

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
You kind of wonder if this dude was letting his kid play with the gun on some look how cute he is playing with my gat. Didn't realize it was loaded and blam!

Other than that how the fukk a two year old get his hands on dudes gun? Leaving it in reach of a toddler? Smh.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Lil nikka making his debut in the savage Olympics, homie might win rookie of the year:merchant:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
@Feds
Children's and women's ability to fire handguns. The Pediatric Practice Research Group. - PubMed - NCBI

Abstract
OBJECTIVES:
To evaluate whether strength differences between children and women might keep children from firing handguns and to determine how many young children can fire available handguns.

DESIGN:
One- and two-index finger trigger-pull strength was tested using a standard protocol. Data on trigger-pull settings of 64 commercially available handguns were obtained.

SETTING AND PARTICIPANTS:
Convenience sample of well children and their mothers at four Chicago (Ill)-area pediatric practices for health supervision visits, and of siblings of emergency department patients, during an 8-week period.

INTERVENTION:
None.

MAIN OUTCOME MEASURE:
One- and two-index finger trigger-pull strength of mothers and children.

RESULTS:
Twenty-five percent of 3- to 4-year-olds, 70% of 5- to 6-year-olds, and 90% of 7- to 8-year-olds have a two-finger trigger-pull strength of at least 10 lb, the fifth percentile one-finger trigger-pull strength of adult women. Forty (62.5%) of 64 handguns require trigger-pull strength of less than 5 lb; 19 (30%) of 64 require 5 to 10 lb.

CONCLUSIONS:
Significant overlap exists in the trigger-pull strength of young children and women, limiting the potential use of increased trigger-pull settings to discourage firearm discharge by children. Young children are strong enough to fire many handguns now in circulation.

What do you think a 2 year old's ONE HANDED trigger finger pull strength is? Not enough to fire a gun.

Soon

Banned
Daps
i fukkin hate the gun culture in this country :beli: im starting to find it hard to feel bad when these accidents happen

Looks like you are one those sitting ducks type of folks.

I feel exposed without my firearm.