Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Looks like you are one those sitting ducks type of folks.

I feel exposed without my firearm.

:jbhmm:
Ion think the homie was talking that "guns should be abolished talk" fam. I think he literally meant that gun culture allows too many fools that have no business owning a gun to have one.
It's a fact that not everybody should own a fire-arm. No matter how much you watch Clint Eastwood an'em if you can't respect a gun enough to put the safety on and keep that shyt either on your belt (while you sleep with an eye open) out of reach or locked up in a gun deposit @ home then you got no business owning a gun, fukk the 2nd amendment.

If your child so much as touches your gun without you noticing it then you're a failed gun-owner, ain't no other way about it. It's a fukking gun fam, I'm not sure a lot of these gun owners really know what it is they own. Treating their guns like it's some sort of expensive adult toy to be paraded and bragged about. That's that dumb shyt that causes all these dumb crimes to occur.

The shyt was literally made for efficient killing mah nikka.

Two year olds shooting their parents dead by accident is one of the furthest thing from normal there is in this world. It's more abnormal than gay people, it's more abnormal then trangenders, it's more abnormal than CEOs stealing shyt legally, it's damn more abnormal than a lot of shyt out there breh. A 2 y.o. should in no way shape or form be allowed to be fatherless by his own two toddler-ass hands.

I sure as fukk hope @ODOT META is right in his assessment that it was probably a suicide because if not then this is top 50 most messed up ways to die; picture you telling St. Peter you got popped to heaven/hell by your baby (christian joke).

Soon

Banned
Daps
:jbhmm:
Ion think the homie was talking that "guns should be abolished talk" fam. I think he literally meant that gun culture allows too many fools that have no business owning a gun to have one.
It's a fact that not everybody should own a fire-arm. No matter how much you watch Clint Eastwood an'em if you can't respect a gun enough to put the safety on and keep that shyt either on your belt (while you sleep with an eye open) out of reach or locked up in a gun deposit @ home then you got no business owning a gun, fukk the 2nd amendment.

I figure you never held a gun, cause you mentioned to put the safety on.

This guy who got killed is not a typical gun owner. Why have a gun loaded if it is not on you? If my pistol is not on me, it is unloaded.

I keep my pistol on me at all times when I'm in the house, but I don't conceal carry. I need quick access if I need to confront an intruder, I'm not interested in being cool.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
I figure you never held a gun, cause you mentioned to put the safety on.

This guy who got killed is not a typical gun owner. Why have a gun loaded if it is not on you? If my pistol is not on me, it is unloaded.

I keep my pistol on me at all times when I'm in the house, but I don't conceal carry. I need quick access if I need to confront an intruder, I'm not interested in being cool.

Lol @ I've never held a gun tho'. My father owns AK's and my SWAT (back in Angola) uncle used to leave me with the burner whenever we went to parties because he didn't wanna make mistakes when he was sloppy drunk. I've shot a gun before, and I ain't had to be American to do it breh.

I confess I don't come from a culture where guns are essential, or a major source of fun or whatever; but in all the places I've lived in the realest always respected a gun enough to not let it be used against them. Not sure if you've ever heard of the gun rules but I'll lay out the two I know best right here:

1- You don't point a gun unless you're gonna shoot.
2- Your gun is a part of you; you're in charge of it even when somebody else uses it.

Pay attention to the implications of number two:

1- It does not mean that if a crime is committed with it you should go to jail.
2- It does not mean that if a crime is committed with it you should pay for the victim's funeral and expenses.
3- It does mean that should your gun ever be used against your wishes (either by theft or disarmament) then you have somewhat failed.

And here I bring a scene from a movie I just recently watched (Mission Impossible; The New One) at the theaters: The main actress was about to get subdued by her boss's bodyguard but she disarmed him and showed the boss that if she wanted to kill the boss she could do it at any time. The boss then pointed his gun at her, and a minute later shot the bodyguard who got disarmed instead.

And that's international gun law:

"Your gun is your responsibility. Should it ever be used without your consent you prove that you're not equipped to be called it's owner."

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
The common stat says you're more likely to be killed by your own gun than use it to keep out an intruder.

That doesn't mean I'm anti-gun, folks just need to be careful...

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
thats the type of shyt that happens when you think its cool to play with guns.

Soon

Banned
Daps
I confess I don't come from a culture where guns are essential, or a major source of fun or whatever; but in all the places I've lived in the realest always respected a gun enough to not let it be used against them. Not sure if you've ever heard of the gun rules but I'll lay out the two I know best right here:

1- You don't point a gun unless you're gonna shoot.
2- Your gun is a part of you; you're in charge of it even when somebody else uses it.

Always treat the firearm as if it is loaded, even you took all the bullets out the gun.
Always point in a safe direction.
Always know your target and what's behind it

This guy screwed up and paid for it...

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I seriously wish we could just ban all guns!!! It would solve so many issues within our community.

Superstar
Daps
i have no idea why he got the gun, for all i know he probably got it for the modern civil rights movement going on. so i'm not going to call him dumb. i know toddlers are very draining to take care of and get into everything. i really hope he wasn't aware of the kid with the gun, but it is definitely possible he hid it just in a poor hiding spot.
thankfully, the kid didn't shoot himself.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Always treat the firearm as if it is loaded, even you took all the bullets out the gun.
Always point in a safe direction.
Always know your target and what's behind it

This guy screwed up and paid for it...

I see you know how to treat a gun and that's exactly what I was saying fam. If you don't know these rules then you've got no business owning a gun, no matter how much of a respectable, intelligent, charismatic and nice upstanding citizen/soldier/officer you may be.

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
they should've hushed this up
ain't no reason why the kid should grow up and find out he killed his dad

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
i have no idea why he got the gun, for all i know he probably got it for the modern civil rights movement going on. so i'm not going to call him dumb. i know toddlers are very draining to take care of and get into everything. i really hope he wasn't aware of the kid with the gun, but it is definitely possible he hid it just in a poor hiding spot.
thankfully, the kid didn't shoot himself.
:ohhh:
Yooooo, I think this may be another fukked up angle to this whole thing you just exposed. For all the flack I'm giving this dude, maybe he was just a breh who got the gun simply because of the current climate. Which just makes this whole thing even more tragic. :snoop: :mjcry: