daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
im speechless. Was it stupid? of course. But lets think about this. That 2 year old has to live with this for the rest of his life. Mama, can you tell me about my dad? Well you shot him baby. Id live with that guilt the rest of my life.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
More stupid ppl that don't know what a gun safe or lock is? It's hard to feel that sorry. I've been around guns my whole life and my dad has always taught me the right way to use a weapon. Ppl get more stupid daily

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
@Feds
Children's and women's ability to fire handguns. The Pediatric Practice Research Group. - PubMed - NCBI

Abstract
OBJECTIVES:
To evaluate whether strength differences between children and women might keep children from firing handguns and to determine how many young children can fire available handguns.

DESIGN:
One- and two-index finger trigger-pull strength was tested using a standard protocol. Data on trigger-pull settings of 64 commercially available handguns were obtained.

SETTING AND PARTICIPANTS:
Convenience sample of well children and their mothers at four Chicago (Ill)-area pediatric practices for health supervision visits, and of siblings of emergency department patients, during an 8-week period.

INTERVENTION:
None.

MAIN OUTCOME MEASURE:
One- and two-index finger trigger-pull strength of mothers and children.

RESULTS:
Twenty-five percent of 3- to 4-year-olds, 70% of 5- to 6-year-olds, and 90% of 7- to 8-year-olds have a two-finger trigger-pull strength of at least 10 lb, the fifth percentile one-finger trigger-pull strength of adult women. Forty (62.5%) of 64 handguns require trigger-pull strength of less than 5 lb; 19 (30%) of 64 require 5 to 10 lb.

CONCLUSIONS:
Significant overlap exists in the trigger-pull strength of young children and women, limiting the potential use of increased trigger-pull settings to discourage firearm discharge by children. Young children are strong enough to fire many handguns now in circulation.

What do you think a 2 year old's ONE HANDED trigger finger pull strength is? Not enough to fire a gun.
(62.5%) of 64 handguns require trigger-pull strength of less than 5 lb
it is def possible

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I figure you never held a gun, cause you mentioned to put the safety on.

This guy who got killed is not a typical gun owner. Why have a gun loaded if it is not on you? If my pistol is not on me, it is unloaded.

I keep my pistol on me at all times when I'm in the house, but I don't conceal carry. I need quick access if I need to confront an intruder, I'm not interested in being cool.
Damn u that paranoid?

Family Man

Superstar
Daps
Anyone else ever wonder how these little kids have such demonic aim? Strictly headshots.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
he may have heard pops in the womb.

pops: it's still time to abort.:ehh:
mama: i'm keeping my baby:usure:
pops: bytch it may not even be mine:martin:
mama: you mutha fukka get yo drunk ass out my damn house!:bryan:
*24 hours later and sober*

pops: baby i'm sorry.:mjcry:
mama: you really need to stop drinking.:damn:
the baby in the womb: see you soon nikka:demonic: