20 years ago this month, Malcolm X (the movie) dropped in theaters

Newark88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Newark, NJ
Never was an Arrested Development fan (always thought they were corny) But the song they had for the movie :lawd:

Last edited by a moderator:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
i advice everyone in this thread to read the making of X by Spike Lee. A great fukking insight plus to all my cnn-war report heads, it mentions about an incident during the showing of Juice(directed by ernest dikkerson also cinematographer of X) as a youth caused voilence and was arrested..IE victor santiago aka Noreaga!!

FUTUREVISIONS

A LUTA CONTINUA
Daps
Reppin
T.I.M.E.
i watch every time it comes on.. but the book had more off an impact than the movie did for me.. 1 of the best scenes is outside the police station and the cop said no man should have that much power.. the subtle things in the movie were great as well.. cia/ fbi phone tapping Malik then saying compared to King this guys a saint .. :wow:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
i watch every time it comes on.. but the book had more off an impact than the movie did for me.. 1 of the best scenes is outside the police station and the cop said no man should have that much power.. the subtle things in the movie were great as well.. cia/ fbi phone tapping Malik then saying compared to King this guys a saint .. :wow:

malcolm-x-o.gif

Organized educated black men...cacs worst nightmare :wow: