2011 East vs 2019 East

Tougher Conference?

• Total voters

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
On what good team is :flabbynsick: Mike Bibby, Jermaine O'Neal and Big Z starting on today? :heh:

The Bulls started Keith Bogans at the 2 not Ronnie Brewer actually :francis:

My bad :snoop: I knew it was one of them bums that was starting

Miami had an 8 man rotation that postseason. Among those 8, Bibby was useless on both ends (worst PER any nba player has had for a single postseason), big Z was so bad that lost his rotation spot halfway through the playoffs to Joel Anthony, Mike Miller was playing with 2 broken thumbs, Haslem came back off a 6 month layoff from a Lisfranc injury to his foot in November halfway into the playoffs. Chicago had no shooters at all among their bigs, with :noah: and Asik both lacking any real scoring ability and Boozer being bad enough on defense that Thibs frequently wouldn’t play him in the fourth quarter at all. Boston got next to nothing out of their centers that year (remember them spending their draft picks on Luke Harangody and Semih Erden :mjlol:?). Those offenses would struggle like crazy today.

That's why i was wondering about a '11 Bulls vs '19 Bucks matchup. Both teams steamrolled their early competition before their flaws got exposed in the conference finals.

However, even though the Bulls could certainly make things ugly for the Buck's offense by packing the paint on Giannis, the Bulls offense was inherently ugly with a bit too much responsibility on Rose.

Daps
2011:
Boston was flabby and sick
Chicago had baby rose with a shaky jumper. People still cry about him getting the mvp
Orlando was led by dwight, who was an even more offensively limited player than giannis

This shouldn't even be a question like who was bigger at their peak, wu or nas?

Cyber

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
This is the best the East has been since the late 2000s, might even be better but I'm taking the healthy 08-10 Cs over the Bucks and Raptors