• Poll closed .

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
:pacspit: Alot of nikkas been fukkin up:ufdup:
Once a year,we're going to destroy and rebuild the booth. So this is how we gonna do this. Whatever posters yall feel is fukkin up the booth @ them. Whatever fanbases yall feel is holding us down,blast them. They won't know the errors of the ways until we tell em. I'm gonna @ different posters throughout this thread:birdman: To balance it out,I'll also shoutout posters who've been dropping gems:ehh: Yall can do the same. Well I guess I'll kick things off with my first wave of posters:shaq:

@intilectual recipricol You gotta be the shyttiest poster in the booth spamming the board with your redundant topics on lupe(who stans Nas) and Illmatic. Since you're such a fakkit,you can suck the nacho cheese out my Castro dikk bytch:pacspit:

@Harry B itch. The epitome of a smart dumb nikka
full
Always trying to kick knowledge from that wack shyt you learned at DACC
Dumb Ass Community College. fukk outta here with that shyt:camby:

@CrimsonTider You got to be the biggest p*ssy not just the Booth but the entire coli. Which explains why your a Drake stan:heh: I peeped your work in TLR and I never seen an alleged male cape so hard for female rights. Those females aren't laughing with you,they're laughing at your dumbass
full
Stay out the booth and go back to TLR till you grow a set of balls niglet.

@blackslash Speaking of Drake I'm ashamed of you. When you on your camel jockey steeze,you're one of the goat trolls. But when you ride both jiggers dikk and Drake's dikk you become:flabbynsick: Pic a dikk to ride and quit hopping from dikk to dikk. This isn't musical dikk chairs:scusthov: Just ride jays dikk cause team camel needs you as their leader for next month. #Facts only

@Gunshi So the tranny loving fakkit Mr.gunCEE likes to One star threads with two accounts. His other Being Linda Berry. Shouldn't your fakkit ass be sorting through dikk pics to decide which ones look tasty enough put on your site bytch nikka:dwillhuh: You're nothing but a bootleg poster of ****. The only difference is at least he tried to hide his fakkitry.
nikkaz
@Nigerian Now that the homie @nikkaz In Paris ethered you out the booth,dont come back talking about the numbers super small does when he releases his next project. Triple S might not be able to release another one after his last weed plate went triple latex. Drink some molly watr to wash Triple S's nut down your throat
full

Im running out of room so my next post will hit up more posters and fan bases as a whole:myman:

Last edited:
Daps
:pacspit: Alot of nikkas been fukkin up:ufdup:
Once a year,we're going to destroy and rebuild the booth. So this is how we gonna do this. Whatever posters yall feel is fukkin up the booth @ them. Whatever fanbases yall feel is holding us down,blast them. They won't know the errors of the ways until we tell em. I'm gonna @ different posters throughout this thread:birdman: To balance it out,I'll also shoutout posters who've been dropping gems:ehh: Yall can do the same. Well I guess I'll kick things off with my first wave of posters:shaq:

@Harry B itch. The epitome of a smart dumb nikka
full
Always trying to kick knowledge from that wack shyt you learned at DACC
Dumb Ass Community College. fukk outta here with that shyt:camby:

@Gunshi So the tranny loving fakkit Mr.gunCEE likes to One star threads with two accounts. His other Being Linda Berry. Shouldn't your fakkit ass be sorting through dikk pics to decide which ones look tasty enough put on your site bytch nikka:dwillhuh:
:ohmy::ohmy::laff::laff::laff:

Urethra Franklin

caught a virus from Churches Chicken
Daps
You didn't write that much in 2 semesters of 12th grade. The hatred that spawned this thread must be immense

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
@Illeye buckmatic and his boyfriend @Ziggiy give Gnauze stans a bad name

:comeon: says the fakkit that claims to be a NaS stan in one thread and shyts on him in the next
It all depends on what posters is in the thread. Why don't you just wear a will suck dikk for daps around your neck bytch nikka:pacspit: