Who Are The Worst Stans In the Booth

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
SMH this fakkit writin an online slam book about the people he dont like... this gotta be a new low, even for a fakket... I dont even know who this hoe is and he's all on my testicles.

too many nikkaz on my dikk, shyt strenuous. But can I vote for both naS and k dot minaj?

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Nas my top 3 favorite rappers ever but :wow:
The quality level of anything after it was written :scusthov:

Playing through his discography and realizing each album has like a .200 batting average in terms of song quality :wow:

Hilariously bad ear for beats :wow:

Smart dumbetry in spades :wow:

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
I turn to look down. STILL on the tip. My God nikka can't you find someone else to slobber while credible posters are discussing Hip Hop:snoop:

@people then pretend it's the other way, brehs.

BTW, congrats on that Ja Rule appreciation era thread. What'd that go 3 pages?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:heh: other artists meaning your loverboy idol nas and eminem? those are the only two people i shyt on in the booth because you groupies have this weird obsession with them... youre basically the rofl_guy for the nas stan camp...

I've NEVER seen @Illeye buckmatic just randomly go into a thread that was CLEARLY about another artist just to troll and talk about another separate artist. That's the kind of retarded shyt @ROFL_GUY does. Slobbering on an artist when it's not even needed or called for. You on the other hand are the worst type of troll, a troll whom even Jay-Z Stan's don't respect. You display no intelligence whatsoever, your posting history reads like an individual whose mother was in the halfway stages of an abortion when the midwife who was operating with a wire hanger suddenly collapsed and died, leaving you to be born with the permanent developmental skills of a toddler.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
You're a weird dude. How you @ a superior being just to project latent homo jazz onto him? You must be nude playing one of those songs where Nas says "butthole" or "cum".

Nasty.

:dead:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
SMH this fakkit writin an online slam book about the people he dont like... this gotta be a new low, even for a fakket... I dont even know who this hoe is and he's all on my testicles.

too many nikkaz on my dikk, shyt strenuous. But can I vote for both naS and k dot minaj?

1st of all quit being p*ssy and either quote me or @ me. Secondly I know who you are cause nikkas shyt on you daily. You the booths personal shyt rag:umad: Your whole gimmick is played out. How many nacho cheese/illmatic threads have you made? You should be banned for spamming fakkit:camby: As for you voting NaS stans at least we give credit where its due. What NaS stan shyts on jays classics:ohhh:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I've NEVER seen @Illeye buckmatic just randomly go into a thread that was CLEARLY about another artist just to troll and talk about another separate artist. That's the kind of retarded shyt @ROFL_GUY does. Slobbering on an artist when it's not even needed or called for. You on the other hand are the worst type of troll, a troll whom even Jay-Z Stan's don't respect. You display no intelligence whatsoever, your posting history reads like an individual whose mother was in the halfway stages of an abortion when the midwife who was operating with a wire hanger suddenly collapsed and died, leaving you to be born with the permanent developmental skills of a toddler.

nas groupie #2 to the rescue :cape:... go back to writing essays about how "Make the World Go Round" went over everybodys head and was a "revolutionary" track :laff: :

theres a reason why you fukkboys are winning in the polls as the worst stans on this board now beat it chump

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This thread proves Nas stand are the worst

It's like they think they are the standard for what is hiphop.

Most Nas stan takes him way too seriously

And they all are constantly gushing about how he looks:scusthov:

I'm no Stan, but I commend the Drake fans here

They put up with a lot bullshyt, when all they want to do is talk about the music

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
1st of all quit being p*ssy and either quote me or @ me. Secondly I know who you are cause nikkas shyt on you daily. You the booths personal shyt rag:umad: Your whole gimmick is played out. How many nacho cheese/illmatic threads have you made? You should be banned for spamming fakkit:camby: As for you voting NaS stans at least we give credit where its due. What NaS stan shyts on jays classics:ohhh:
fakket, who are you?

nacho cheese, I'm Castro is maybe the worst line in all of hip hop history, and its coming from a supposed lyricist. Dog dont @ me in your gay threads tryin to get back at nikkaz that aint feelin your father, pnauzeir...

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Nas Stans are probably the biggest hypocrites and they make the fatal flaw of trying to always make it seems like Nas is a better "man" than Jay.. He's just a better artist..Stop confusing the issue.. Just because he makes better music doesn't mean he lives a more righteous life..At the end of the day they are both some scheming NY n1ggas that will sell out their own moms for a dollar...

Jay stans are just fakkits who's pops never played catch with them or took them to an open gym...I'm convinced most of them dont even like hip hop music, women or Black people...

Eminem Stans get instantly ignored...That's like someone that says Friends is their favorite TV show of alltime...I mean alright I guess.. Just not on my radar at all, so why waste any energy going back and forth with them...

50 Cent Stans are actually the coolest cats on here on some hipster sh1t...Being so much against the grain that you love 50 Cent in 2013 is kinda an admirable thing..It's like going to the club and seeing a n1gga with a Fubu jersey on and some DaDa sneakers...The fact that he doesn't care about anyone else and is just gonna rock with what he likes is actually refreshing...

Drake Stans are cool, they are just in the wrong forum...Let's keep sh1t hip hop...

Kendrick Stans aren't really able to be labeled properly yet...I see a lot of parallels between them and Nas Stans in the mid 90's.. We'll see how they evolve after his career progresses...

Gucci and Cam Stans are probably the only type of n1ggas I would hang out with in real life...Because they would probably keep me laughing, run with some bad hoes and not take things too seriously...

Wayne Stans are on life support... They should be thankful to even be mentioned in this poll....

Pac Stans are actually the biggest demographic on the planet when it comes to rap music fandom.. They are so diverse its impossible to put a label on them...The majority of them dont even post on message boards... But just because they dont type a lot doesnt mean they dont have the most passion..They will physically harm you for slander against their GOAT...

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
fakket, who are you?

nacho cheese, I'm Castro is maybe the worst line in all of hip hop history, and its coming from a supposed lyricist. Dog dont @ me in your gay threads tryin to get back at nikkaz that aint feelin your father, pnauzeir...

I am your father and you are my b*stardized son. I will at you whenever I damn well please. I am your pimp and you are my bytch. I own you nikka:birdman:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
nas groupie #2 to the rescue :cape:... go back to writing essays about how "Make the World Go Round" went over everybodys head and was a "revolutionary" track :laff: :

theres a reason why you fukkboys are winning in the polls as the worst stans on this board now beat it chump

Just proving my point. Nothing even REMOTELY witty or humorous about this pathetic attempt at a jab. Even @blackslash displays more credibility as a poster than you. Your brain must be as crippled as Drake's legs on Degrassi. Simply sad:smh: