Who Are The Worst Stans In the Booth

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Yo @Big Mel you STAY with my dikk in your mouth dude. Quit stalking me through the threads, Keep my name out your muthafukkin mouth, it's no more room for fakkitry we're destroying and rebuilding here. That means bullshyt posters get out and real nikkas stay.

Don't ever @ me again you goofy fool. You just incorporated a marginal Nas song into your stan wars post. Yeah, you're a lame.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
nas stans by far with them eminem cac stans coming in 2nd

I'm glad I ran into your punk ass cause I was just about to @ you:youngsabo:

You got jays dikk so far down your throat,you suck his dikk and get fukked in the ass at the same time:huhldup:You're hatred for other artists is disgusting:scusthov: Grow the fukk up and appreciate all legends. That's why you have zero credibility on this site.
Y'all grown ass men arguing over "stans" :laff:
Unfortunately yes. While I may make camel jokes and clown on others,I've always gave legends their props. Some NaS stans put me on probation cause I was giving jigger too much credit. I like all artists from all regions and some think I'm a traitor. So we got to rectify that in this thread.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
You're a weird dude. How you @ a superior being just to project latent homo jazz onto him? You must be nude playing one of those songs where Nas says "butthole" or "cum".

Nasty.

I turn to look down. STILL on the tip. My God nikka can't you find someone else to slobber while credible posters are discussing Hip Hop:snoop:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm glad I ran into your punk ass cause I was just about to @ you:youngsabo:

You got jays dikk so far down your throat,you suck his dikk and get fukked in the ass at the same time:huhldup:You're hatred for other artists is disgusting:scusthov: Grow the fukk up and appreciate all legends. That's why you have zero credibility on this site.

:heh: other artists meaning your loverboy idol nas and eminem? those are the only two people i shyt on in the booth because you groupies have this weird obsession with them... youre basically the rofl_guy for the nas stan camp...