Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
NEW THREAD FOR THE UPCOMING SEASON! Drop any recruiting news, trash talk, bands, dancing girls, etc in this thread

@iLLaV3 @Big Boss @ReturnOfJudah @Human Torch @Schmoove @KyokushinKarateka @DaPresident @double0 @the kid @wire28 @newworldafro @King Jove @Bone$ @Bryan Danielson @No Sleep @SubZeroDegrees @CashmereEsquire @2Quik4UHoes @Wacky D @MostReal @Optimus Prime @Primetime21 @RammerJammer @Homeboy Runny-Ray @Seven1986 @hotbeezie @*DalMem* @NO-BadAzz @ice cold perm @Tee Little @The ADD @AVXL

ICYMI, 3 HBCU players were taken in the draft last week

Round: 3 / Pick: 89 - PIT DT Javon Hargrave (SC State)
Round: 4 / Pick: 108 - TB CB Ryan Smith (NCCU)
Round: 6/ Pick: 177 - LA TE Temarrick Hemingway (SC State)

Last edited:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I'm not sure how this Steve Harvey/ASU is supposed to work. This dude didn't say anything about, just said he's gonna make Bama State big time, man I ain't tryna hear all that :martin: HOW?

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'll be damned if this cat doesn't sound like the prototype pg county breh :heh:

You from up that way aint you? All yall cats sound similar :lolbron:

S/o to HU signing a endorsement deal with Under Armour
I want to get somebody on the podcast who can break down these deals in depth
:leon: hope more HBCUs can get big 3 endorsement deals

It depends on the school. Getting individual deals is more advantageous for a Howard or even schools who opted out. But remember, they're not just outfitting the revenue sports, it's the whole program. Some schools felt the Russell deal was better

Last edited:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
:takedat:

dope thread

A&T all the way but I'm outta touch as far as getting the good news these days. Hopefully some younger aggies can drop some info about spring/summer football stuff :smugfavre:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:takedat:

dope thread

A&T all the way but I'm outta touch as far as getting the good news these days. Hopefully some younger aggies can drop some info about spring/summer football stuff :smugfavre:

I'm not an Aggie....#EAGLEPRIDE :blessed:

But I have some insight on the team. A&T should be at the top of the MEAC again. Tarik Cohen is back, WR Denzel Keyes is back, yall picked up a transfer WR from VA Tech named Carlis Parker, and there should be a good QB battle. Defense returns some good key pieces as well

Hopefully MJ gets back with A&T since they can get there own endorsement deals again. A&T was THE original Jordan Brand school back in the late 90s. I still got some of the gear from back then but of course it really needs a refresh...
I was talkin bout that last week with my homie, the jerseys were wack, plain as hell.
NCAT%20Player%2014%20Jm%20Game%20Jersey%20Road.JPG

Team Jordan shoes from 2010
air-jordan-2010-team-n.c.-at-state-player-exclusive.jpg

Don't know if this was included in the podcast but the Celebration Bowl will be back on ABC and will kick off the Bowl season again @Motife43

We recorded last night, but I saw the tweets with the news today . All we gotta hope for is a good matchup like the 1st one!