dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
She should choose another woman.

Why do you always defend the establishment. Bain is part of the reason why Donald is president.
bain is not, i don't defend the establishment, i defend people's individual right to work in high paid positions/industries. why do you all vilify any and everyone who works in a high paid field when you don't know shyt about them?
The young ones suck too lol. Pete? Kamala?
which is why i said i wish there was a good young candidate...pete is booty juice (don't even ask me how) and kamkam is just disappointment all around.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bain is not, i don't defend the establishment, i defend people's individual right to work in high paid positions/industries. why do you all vilify any and everyone who works in a high paid field when you don't know shyt about them?
which is why i said i wish there was a good young candidate...pete is booty juice (don't even ask me how) and kamkam is just disappointment all around.
Fair enough, I'll look deeper before commenting.
But pete is the dark horse!

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
People are talking primaries though? Cause Biden will have the south locked up...

If you win WI, MI, and PA and remember, Trump only won those 3 by a combined 77,000... its game over.

Trump's path is as narrow as it was in 2016.

The Dem path to 270 is much more flexible than people realize.
The question isn’t whether Biden will win the South, it is by how much and whether the other candidates will show any ability to energize black voters. Biden is favored to win the South because older black people vote more conservatively and support a name they can trust. And yet, that’s not reflective of black general election voters as seen in the 2016 turnout numbers and Al Gore levels of support. You need someone who will energize the younger voters to show up. In the last primary Sanders won the majority of that group and then their peers didn’t show up in the general election. Who is best able to get closest to the Obama coalition is the question. Biden is too disliked by young people to be that guy.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Why yall always talking bout the south? I think it was @FAH1223 who posted this before but we don't even need the South. We need key Trump/Obama states like Wisconsin,Penn,Michigan,etc. Yall love talking bout the South like black turnout is going to make a difference in those places.

:mjlol:

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I'll be more honest than most people in the thread and admit, if the primary was today I'm not completely sure who I'd vote for.

Personally I think I like Warren the most but I worry she'd lose to Trump due to sexism.

Bernie is my second choice, but he has health issues and his supporters are hella annoying. Plus his "downplay racism to appeal to Trump voters" approach rubs me the wrong way.

But I won't lie, there's a nagging part of me that thinks I should vote Biden if only because he (based on polls) seems to be least likely to lose against Trump.

I’m feeling the same way. A couple weeks ago, I would’ve said I’m going with Warren. That recent NYT poll from the swing states was concerning.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
you're mad bernie can win over people who voted for obama and then trump, but you're quiet as a church mouse about warren saying "trans-women are the backbone of our democracy"

:mjlol:

:hhh:At this pandering. The working class is the backbone of this country. fukk what she talking about, #TheAgenda must be stopped.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Smh at Warren saying black trans women are the backbone

:usure:

shyt like this is why she not gonna get that black vote. This might play well in northern states, but in the south n Midwest....nope! She just slammed the coffin on her presidential campaign.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Smh at Warren saying black trans women are the backbone

:usure:

shyt like this is why she not gonna get that black vote. This might play well in northern states, but in the south n Midwest....nope! She just slammed the coffin on her presidential campaign.

This level of pandering is unnecessary :snoop:
Shyt was utterly disrespectful. This is who will caputure the majority of black voters(particularly in the south) and take the nomination? By saying nonsense like this? :smh: