Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are talking primaries though? Cause Biden will have the south locked up...

If you win WI, MI, and PA and remember, Trump only won those 3 by a combined 77,000... its game over.

Trump's path is as narrow as it was in 2016.

The Dem path to 270 is much more flexible than people realize.

I think he was referring to primaries. I'm not sure. It's just whenever the conversation turns to electability I always see mention about folks in the south or black folks in the south. Quite frankly with certain key states on hand early in the primary it's easier to strategize around winning the south in the primaries. In the general those places are republican safe havens for the most part anyway so they don't even really matter that much.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'll be more honest than most people in the thread and admit, if the primary was today I'm not completely sure who I'd vote for.

Personally I think I like Warren the most but I worry she'd lose to Trump due to sexism.

Bernie is my second choice, but he has health issues and his supporters are hella annoying. Plus his "downplay racism to appeal to Trump voters" approach rubs me the wrong way.

But I won't lie, there's a nagging part of me that thinks I should vote Biden if only because he (based on polls) seems to be least likely to lose against Trump.
i'm clearly voting warren, but TBH i don't like that all three frontrunners are old AF. i really wish there was a good 40-50 something year old candidate.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
i'm clearly voting warren, but TBH i don't like that all three frontrunners are old AF. i really wish there was a good 40-50 something year old candidate.
blame Dem party leadership for refusing to build the next generation :manny:

Bernie's out here inspiring young people like AOC and Ilhan Omar to get into politics :jawalrus:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Liz is a joke.

so she should name people who worked at no name grassroots local non profits who aint accomplished shyt requiring moving 7+ figure #'s....got it. the automatic disdain some of yall display people people who work in prosperous industries is juvenile af

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
so she should name people who worked at no name grassroots local non profits who aint accomplished shyt requiring moving 7+ figuring #'s....got it. the automatic disdain some of yall display people people who work in prosperous industries is juvenile af
Deval Patrick is a black man who literally beat ALL the odds and yall out here acting like he's the goddamn Koch brothers.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
prosperous industries
theft is not an industry, but you're right that it can be prosperous

giphy.gif

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so she should name people who worked at no name grassroots local non profits who aint accomplished shyt requiring moving 7+ figuring #'s....got it. the automatic disdain some of yall display people people who work in prosperous industries is juvenile af
She should choose another woman.

having a job isn't a crime, dweeb
Deval Patrick is a black man who literally beat ALL the odds and yall out here acting like he's the goddamn Koch brothers.
Why do you always defend the establishment. Bain is part of the reason why Donald is president.