No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

So accurate

It’s not accurate because most people aren’t thinking at this level. This is just a poor attempt at saying both bills are the same and that Warren are Sanders are basically the same so just pick the woman for history’s sake. There may be merit to the latter but the way it’s being done is dishonest. The only good point in there is about appealing to conservative Democrats but who is considered a conservative Democratic is telling. He is describing it in economic terms and not in terms of social issues.

We all know Jacobin is basically operating as an arm of the Sanders campaign. They’re not exactly the most influential group of people or the most unbiased.

And please don’t ever send me a list with Feminista Jones on it as a group of influential black women. I don’t want to sound like a misogynist but glorifying your thot tales on Twitter doesn’t mean you have political acumen.

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
Biden Boyz sounding real TLR/LSAish right now.
one quick search of "Feminist" and I can find some interesting posts from somebody who's sounding real TLRish :lolbron:

Nice just what I've always wanted in a video game...to play as a dike broad. This feminist shyt.....
Sounding like the youtube comment section incels :picard:

@mastermind @NYC Rebel and the rest of the wanna be shea butter feminist weirdo's avoiding this thread like the plague.
so shea butters are weirdos but that entire list is full of shea butter black feminist Twitter like Feminista Jones who would've backed the accuser. they're with Warren so it's :banderas:

I hate the feminist movement something fierce but the combination of stupidity and misogyny in this forum got me feeling like one of them damn feminist.
confused? :hula:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not accurate because most people aren’t thinking at this level. This is just a poor attempt at saying both bills are the same and that Warren are Sanders are basically the same so just pick the woman for history’s sake. There may be merit to the latter but the way it’s being done is dishonest. The only good point in there is about appealing to conservative Democrats but who is considered a conservative Democratic is telling. He is describing it in economic terms and not in terms of social issues.

We all know Jacobin is basically operating as an arm of the Sanders campaign. They’re not exactly the most influential group of people or the most unbiased.

And please don’t ever send me a list with Feminista Jones on it as a group of influential black women. I don’t want to sound like a misogynist but glorifying your thot tales on Twitter doesn’t mean you have political acumen.

What the fukk are you talking about? Both bills? Did I miss Warren introducing a bill for health care in the Senate?There is only one bill and only one attempt to fund that bill. Warren didn't drop a health care plan she dropped a way to fund Sanders bill since he can't be bothered to do so.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one quick search of "Feminist" and I can find some interesting posts from somebody who's sounding real TLRish :lolbron:

Sounding like the youtube comment section incels :picard:

so shea butters are weirdos but that entire list is full of shea butter black feminist Twitter like Feminista Jones who would've backed the accuser. they're with Warren so it's :banderas:

confused? :hula:

You got me breh...posted some no context quotes for a gotcha moment. Except that has nothing to do with what I said. I never said I was a feminist in the post you quoted. You were concerned with feminist from that tweet. I was more concerned with black folks for Warren....a segment of people who I was told didn't exist.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

This is the leader of that organization. :lolbron:

636209669899784796-image1-1-_1485405315506_7929480_ver1.0.JPG

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'll be more honest than most people in the thread and admit, if the primary was today I'm not completely sure who I'd vote for.

Personally I think I like Warren the most but I worry she'd lose to Trump due to sexism.

Bernie is my second choice, but he has health issues and his supporters are hella annoying. Plus his "downplay racism to appeal to Trump voters" approach rubs me the wrong way.

But I won't lie, there's a nagging part of me that thinks I should vote Biden if only because he (based on polls) seems to be least likely to lose against Trump.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
What the fukk are you talking about? Both bills? Did I miss Warren introducing a bill for health care in the Senate?There is only one bill and only one attempt to fund that bill. Warren didn't drop a health care plan she dropped a way to fund Sanders bill since he can't be bothered to do so.
This is a remarkably sensitive post. Don’t play semantics. One of the underlying problem with this 2020 primary is you have HL veterans who have been posting with each other for years and know everyone’s background and then a bunch of new people who have no idea who they’re responding to trying to do I don’t know what. You really started cussing over the word Bill vs. proposal? You’re grasping at straws mask your lack of substance and comprehension of what I’m getting at and to stan Warren. My post itself has nothing to do with her but a pervasive narrative that seeks to minimize the differences between the two as a means of saying to back the woman candidate.

It is a wise strategy even if it’s untrue in spots. Heaven forbid that I point it out or someone who has been doing that on Twitter.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Wow, Steyer is not hiding his intentions of trying to buy his way into the White House.

DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — A top aide to Democratic presidential candidate Tom Steyer in Iowa has privately offered campaign contributions to local politicians in exchange for endorsing his White House bid, according to multiple people with direct knowledge of the conversations.

The overtures from Pat Murphy, a former state House speaker who is serving as a top adviser on Steyer’s Iowa campaign, aren’t illegal — though payments for endorsements would violate campaign finance laws if not disclosed. There’s no evidence that any Iowans accepted the offer or received contributions from Steyer’s campaign as compensation for their backing.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
MSNBC is generally shytty to anyone that has an original thought not focus group tested or cleared by the sponsors beforehand. They are in love with identity-based progressivism (being racially woke, supporting transgender rights, etc...), but their primary purpose is to protect the interests of the people who write their paychecks so class/economic progressivism is their enemy. He's really gotten a raw deal from that network. At least he's got Fox News championing him because he’s disruptive to the Democratic Party.
i'd separate morning joe from the rest of MSNBC

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a remarkably sensitive post. Don’t play semantics. One of the underlying problem with this 2020 primary is you have HL veterans who have been posting with each other for years and know everyone’s background and then a bunch of new people who have no idea who they’re responding to trying to do I don’t know what. You really started cussing over the word Bill vs. proposal? You’re grasping at straws mask your lack of substance and comprehension of what I’m getting at and to stan Warren. My post itself has nothing to do with her but a pervasive narrative that seeks to minimize the differences between the two as a means of saying to back the woman candidate.

It is a wise strategy even if it’s untrue in spots. Heaven forbid that I point it out or someone who has been doing that on Twitter.

Who is playing semantics? I didn't read Warren's medium post as a formal health care plan. Most of the interesting bits were in the funding mechanism's. So when I say to you what bill are you talking about I mean what plan/proposal are you talking about because as far as I can tell the "plans" are the same it's just the funding is more explicitly stated on Warren's side. Maybe I missed a meatier proposal from Warren on the substance of the policy itself but I didn't get any of that from the thing she released last week.

Stop with the HL veteran shyt. Dude trying to gate the discussion on here to be on some echo chamber shyt where newer folks can't participate? I'm not even new I've been on this board since day one and was posting in high learning back on the hamster. fukk out of here.