Daps
Co-sign . We got most of the population centers that always vote Democrat but then we always end up with republicans as either the senator or governor.the elections always are close but theirs always ballot fukkery. The shyt never changes down here. The cacs down here are racist as hell and we even got racist ass Hispanics so with that campaign desantis ran they was hyped for it.

plus that investigation into gillum was bullshyt. Nothing came out of it and now desantis ended up being the one accepting money from foreign individuals and nobody talks about that. @Stepintoaworld @Smoking With Cigarettes
It still bothers me how everything played out. One of the things I hated the most is I cant tell you how many times I heard "Time for Bill to come home." fukk this racist state for real

I'm not rooting for the destruction of anyone's life but when this state sinks beneath the waves I hope the panhandle goes first

Oville

Pro
Daps
Continuing my thoughts on Yang being a trojan horse:

I think there's a lot of value in the UBI debate. I honestly believe that as automation evolves, the idea of having to earn an income is going to be considered an immoral question given the amount of jobs that are expected to be lost.

I look at Yang's UBI idea as kind of a pilot project for how society might begin to adjust to the idea of relying on a guarenteed basic income.

I've heard people make the argument that people have been worried about automation taking away jobs and new jobs are always created. This is true, but you can't compare the automation of yesteryear to the automation we have today driven by artificial intelligence with the ability to make critical decisions like a human.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It still bothers me how everything played out. One of the things I hated the most is I cant tell you how many times I heard "Time for Bill to come home." fukk this racist state for real

I'm not rooting for the destruction of anyone's life but when this state sinks beneath the waves I hope the panhandle goes first

they should’ve given the panhandle to Alabama :yeshrug: might as well be.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I think there's a lot of value in the UBI debate. I honestly believe that as automation evolves, the idea of having to earn an income is going to be considered an immoral question given the amount of jobs that are expected to be lost.

I look at Yang's UBI idea as kind of a pilot project for how society might begin to adjust to the idea of relying on a guarenteed basic income.

I've heard people make the argument that people have been worried about automation taking away jobs and new jobs are always created. This is true, but you can't compare the automation of yesteryear to the automation we have today driven by artificial intelligence with the ability to make critical decisions like a human.

yup I agree. It’s funny though he hasn’t explicitly said but if you read the Roosevelt Institute study that Yang references, they talk about funding a UBI through deficit spending.

it’s clear Yang is has patrons in Silicon Valley and he’s not willing to use the entire toolkit of power in his funding plan and antitrust regimen. plus his funding plan aims to put the UBI sticker price lower

he references the family assistance plan that passed the US House in 1971. I think that was giving every household below a threshold a $1000 (equivalent in today’s dollars) a month rather than individual

@tru_m.a.c

Trojan Yang? What do you think of Santens rebuttal

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
[QUOTE="dtownreppin214, post: 35503090, member: 5"]MSNBC is generally shytty to anyone that has an original thought not focus group tested or cleared by the sponsors beforehand. They are in love with identity-based progressivism (being racially woke, supporting transgender rights, etc...), but their primary purpose is to protect the interests of the people who write their paychecks so class/economic progressivism is their enemy. He's really gotten a raw deal from that network. At least he's got Fox News championing him because he’s disruptive to the Democratic Party.[/QUOTE]

MSNBC is so trash it hurts.

White collar Dems love those stupid focus groups and out of touch professional political consultants.

Centrist Paradise.