A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its amazing how Biden stuttering is seen as a bigger deal than Bernie at 78 having a HEART ATTACK a year before the election

:dead:
Breh,
You are still missing my point. No candidate is going to drop out if they have a decent amount of support. Whether Biden or Bernie is in worse condition is inconsequential to that fact.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
where the fukk does where people's kids went to school matter :what:

you supposed to be proud you sent your kids to public school when you live in a city like Palo Alto or Saratoga and hide in shame when you went private while living in a city like Oakland :dahell:

lordt knows i'd be the WOAT politician...i don't have time for stupid "got cha" questions

giphy.gif

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

you supposed to be proud you sent your kids to public school when you live in a city like Palo Alto or Saratoga and hide in shame when you went private while living in a city like Oakland :dahell:

lordt knows i'd be the WOAT politician...i don't have time for stupid "got cha" questions

giphy.gif

If you're out trying to tell people where they should send their kids to school, then yeah it matters.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

:coffee:

giphy.gif
She's the only candidate in the race who has been getting general election levels of smear attacks for months now. And she's surviving them. They're scared.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
If you're out trying to tell people where they should send their kids to school, then yeah it matters.
These people aren’t trying to tell them where to send their kids, they’re trying to make better free options - some lean public, some lean charter, some a mix.

And again, it doesn’t matter, when your thoughts of schooling is shaped by one community, too many factors to take into consideration about what knowledge is or isn’t valid. That’s why people have an entire education board

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
These people aren’t trying to tell them where to send their kids, they’re trying to make better free options - some lean public, some lean charter, some a mix.

And again, it doesn’t matter, when your thoughts of schooling is shaped by one community, too many factors to take into consideration about what knowledge is or isn’t valid. That’s why people have an entire education board

The ed board and gov't will go where the money is. Whatever schools Presidents, Governors, or Mayors are proposing should be good enough for their own kid to go to. If not, then it's bullshyt.