dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The ed board and gov't will go where the money is. Whatever schools Presidents, Governors, or Mayors are proposing should be good enough for their own kid to go to. If not, then it's bullshyt.
Again, you hold no credibility touting Palo Alto, fairfax, va, westchester etc public schools when they are the creme de la creme of all schools - public or private - which are the communities many of these lawmakers can afford to live in and send their kids to school in. The “good enough” argument doesn’t stand as most aren’t going to any struggling school public or private. That’s the stupidest litmus test for evaluating education policy, knowledge, and desire to better free education for “average” families

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Again, you hold no credibility touting Palo Alto, fairfax, va, westchester etc public schools when they are the creme de la creme of all schools - public or private - which are the communities many of these lawmakers can afford to live in and send their kids to school in. The “good enough” argument doesn’t stand as most aren’t going to any struggling school public or private. That’s the stupidest litmus test for evaluating education policy, knowledge, and desire to better free education for “average” families

I never touted any of those schools. Whatever policies you're applying to schools should raise them to a standard that their kid would go to. That kid should be able to go to any public school in that city or state and get a quality education.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I never touted any of those schools. Whatever policies you're applying to schools should raise them to a standard that their kid would go to. That kid should be able to go to any public school in that city or state and get a quality education.

Or maybe you just have a hard on for privatization

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i wasn't say you as in For Da Bag...the you was politicians and policymakers, people who have access to the best public schools because of their income.

and you're making the same point as me, except not admitting that caring where a politician sent their shouldn't be part of the equation. it has nothing to do with the policy they will set forth. they will either care about education or not.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
i wasn't say you as in For Da Bag...the you was politicians and policymakers, people who have access to the best public schools because of their income.

and you're making the same point as me, except not admitting that caring where a politician sent their shouldn't be part of the equation. it has nothing to do with the policy they will set forth. they will either care about education or not.

We disagree on that because I don't think they care at all. As I said earlier, their policies will be based on money. They will pick charter schools if it's cheaper for the locality, especially if it produces stats they can brag about.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Its amazing how Biden stuttering is seen as a bigger deal than Bernie at 78 having a HEART ATTACK a year before the election

:dead:

Breh, Biden exhibits symptoms of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.

you can have an MI and still live a comfortable life if you take care of yourself. It’s all down hill when your brain goes.
Biden showing why he got the black vote without pandering (swag surfing, going on Desus & Mero, saying trannies the backbone of the black community) n promising pipe dreams.

:blessed:
When Biden goes into black communities and does events he’s showing them love and talking about plans that’ll benefit them. When warren does the same thing she’s pandering.:dwillhuh: You dudes are hypocrites man

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
We disagree on that because I don't think they care at all. As I said earlier, their policies will be based on money. They will pick charter schools if it's cheaper for the locality, especially if it produces stats they can brag about.
them picking charter schools still has nothing to do with where they sent their kids.

it's simple: where politician X's kids went to school doesn't matter, they will pursue the policies that align with their politics. someone who doesn't care, as you say, it doesn't matter if they're able to say "yes, my kids went to public school", if they don't care about public education, that means nothing. the reverse can be true as well, care about public school yet sent kids to private.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:coffee:

She's the only candidate in the race who has been getting general election levels of smear attacks for months now. And she's surviving them. They're scared.

nikka you were posting Biden lies in here for 6-8 months :dwillhuh:

Biden still gets slander in here from progressive media platforms.

Your whole attitude is why trump got elected

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh, Biden exhibits symptoms of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.

you can have an MI and still live a comfortable life if you take care of yourself. It’s all down hill when your brain goes.

When Biden goes into black communities and does events he’s showing them love and talking about plans that’ll benefit them. When warren does the same thing she’s pandering.:dwillhuh: You dudes are hypocrites man

what black events did she go to outside of clark Atlanta?

Biden’s been speaking in black churches since the 80’s. He literally has spoken at black events at a 50-1 ratio of warren :stopitslime:

50 to 1. And u have the audacity to even compare him to a self described Native American who didn’t visit a reserve until she ran for office :hhh: