acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nikkas in this thread having seizures

The latest poll had Bernie tied with Biden and now he’s public enemy number one lmao

“He can’t win” - everyone before Trump dunked on every republican in 2015.

A familiar tune I’m hearing in here.

Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders cant beat Joe Biden? :dead:

Bernie lost to someone who lost to Trump. :ld:

I would take Bernie over Biden but there's just no real reason to think he's likely to win. His position isn't comparable to where Trump was this time in 2015. I don't really want Biden to win but that's the likely outcome unless you think older black voters in the south are going to show out for Bernie.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

I would take Bernie over Biden but there's just no real reason to think he's likely to win. His position isn't comparable to where Trump was this time in 2015. I don't really want Biden to win but that's the likely outcome unless you think older black voters in the south are going to show out for Bernie.
It wasn't exactly fair. Donna Brazile, Tulsi Gabbard people who worked @ the DNC at the time claimed as much. Warren did to initially and quickly backtracked. lol

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Bernie trails Biden by only a few points in the early states or not at all and by about 10 points nationally.

The issue for him is the South. I don't know what he can do besides not get blown out there as he did in 2016. The larger field ironically helps him. Bloomberg ironically may help him too.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Bernie trails Biden by only a few points in the early states or not at all and by about 10 points nationally.

The issue for him is the South. I don't know what he can do besides not get blown out there as he did in 2016. The larger field ironically helps him. Bloomberg ironically may help him too.
You’re assuming no one drops out after Iowa and New Hampshire. Once the bottom group(losers) drop out after NH, it should be a 4-5 person race. Biden just needs to remain close in the early states(which polls indicate he will) and then take it over once it reaches SC.

Warren and Bernie’s biggest hope was to win Iowa and NH and roll with the momentum, but ButtiBoy stopped that :umad:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
You’re assuming no one drops out after Iowa and New Hampshire. Once the bottom group(losers) drop out after NH, it should be a 4-5 person race. Biden just needs to remain close in the early states(which polls indicate he will) and then take it over once it reaches SC.

Warren and Bernie’s biggest hope was to win Iowa and NH and roll with the momentum, but ButtiBoy stopped that :umad:

All about delegate math. Dems are proportional. So the trick is not get blown out.

but then the issue becomes where can you win a margin high enough to make up ground?

this is why no one will have 51% of delegates in June