acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So it seems most people in this thread agree Buttigieg is flaming shyt.

Bernie has the most steadfast voting constituency in IA and NH. Biden isn’t gonna win either. Warren is neck-and-neck with Bernie in the polls but her supporters overlap with Buttigieg to a significant degree.

The left coalescing around Bernie in IA and NH is the only hope now to smother mayo Pete in the cradle.

Nah...barring a health issue Biden is still the most likely to win. I'd take most other candidates over him but it is what it is. :manny:

The progressive vote will be split between Bernie and Warren, so unless one of them drops out Biden probably skates by.

Daps
Nah...barring a health issue Biden is still the most likely to win. I'd take most other candidates over him but it is what it is. :manny:

The progressive vote will be split between Bernie and Warren, so unless one of them drops out Biden probably skates by.
If you listen to TYT and the progressive left they have you thinking biden is going to be beaten handily and cant win the nomination. What will be the reasoning when biden wins the southern states and black voters with an overwhelmingly and strong vote again? Last time it was bernie has no name recognition, both him and warren and known.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If you listen to TYT and the progressive left they have you thinking biden is going to be beaten handily and cant win the nomination. What will be the reasoning when biden wins the southern states and black voters with an overwhelmingly and strong vote again? Last time it was bernie has no name recognition, both him and warren and known.

I don't know about "overwhelmingly strong" :usure: but yes, Biden has a name recognition advantage and is likely to win in the south.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

I’m talking about for the interest of crushing Buttigieg before he becomes a thing by winning IA/NH. Biden ain’t winning those 2, so coalescing around Bernie is the only way to snuff out Buttigieg in his infancy.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I’m talking about for the interest of crushing Buttigieg before he becomes a thing by winning IA/NH. Biden ain’t winning those 2, so coalescing around Bernie is the only way to snuff out Buttigieg in his infancy.
Nikkas in this thread having seizures

The latest poll had Bernie tied with Biden and now he’s public enemy number one lmao

“He can’t win” - everyone before Trump dunked on every republican in 2015.

A familiar tune I’m hearing in here.

Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders cant beat Joe Biden? :dead: