NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I absolutely go at her bc of her plans. Bc you as a Warren Stan have no idea what her plans will be two months from now. She portrays herself as being righteous on topics until she needs to change her position bc the polls disagree with her positions. And she does this every 3-4 weeks. I believe ppl that say they’re going to do something and don’t change their messaging to eventually just try to get it Done, “right or wrong”. I don’t believe Warren will do that bc I don’t trust her.

I’m not biased against warren. Nap posted her reparations speech and I support it. @A.R.$ talked about what cfb and I completely support the program and get why he likes her if that’s what matters to him.

I support M4all and rent control submitted by Bernie. However, I will not act dumb and agree that m4all doesn’t have hidden contingencies in the bill the house just presented. Bc in its current format, it severely effects black poor urban and rural ppl.

Black ppl can’t afford to build wheelchair ramps, they can’t afford to move to High quality senior citizen facilities, they can’t afford air conditioners in some places in the M4all bill, NONE OF THAT IS COVERED. Just bc I’m more progressive on those topics doesn’t mean I’m trying to start a fight. I’m just informing ppl who loudly support somewhat “progressive” initiatives that disproportionately don’t help black ppl of the true facts. When she says everything is covered in m4all it’s a bold faced lie

This is why I push Stacy Abrams, bc she know who these ppl are and knows how dems and Republicans game the system to not help black ppl and poor white ppl.

Biden has the only plan helping everyone on their health costs via public option. Not just the statically poor(that we have to agree with repubs on), but also the working poor, and the college educated poor. Gross Income no longer reflects how much net income you have after bills.

I guarantee I’ve supported Warren Way more in this thread than u have Biden yet I’m the biased one. :dwillhuh:

Biden’s gotten daily attacks since July stop crying about Warren getting attacked. It’s politics 101, u thought she was going to say outlandish shyt and lies under the radar into the Oval Office :gucci:
I got to say this the best argument you’ve put together Disputing warren. The thing that I don’t get is why you don’t believe she will implement some of the plans she’s talking about. You say you supported her reparations speech. She initiated the CFPB and you agree that this was good on her. Every idea the dems come up with are sure better than what republicans have, they’ve 2 years to come up with trump care and have shyt to show for it. Biden has an idea for health care, Warren has an idea for health care Bernie has an idea for health care, so does booker, kloubachar etc. the best way to accomplish any sort of improvements to the ACA is for the dems to first take back the senate which is likely. Second work together to find what works better because it seems like almost everyone wants the same results they just go about it a different way. As a few of the other brehs and brehettes in here have mentioned going the progressive route in healthcare will shift the Overton window to the left.

As far as Stacy abrams I totally support her. She’s out in Georgia putting work. Her voter initiatives are sure to have great results. I know she has the black community in GA amped to vote during elections. Like you said she knows how politicians game the system. Republicans were involved in all types of fukkery in the ga governors race. They were throwing out voter rolls etc and she shined a light on this. Unfortunately they put that corrupt fukk in office. I will most definitely support Biden if he gets the nomination. Do I think he’ll be a great candidate yes indeed , do I think he’ll push more moderates to the polls yes I do, do I think he’ll fukk trump during debates for sure! But thats not my preference.... my top two is warren and Bernie and I do think they’ll fight for legislation to fix corruption in this country and level the playing field. You see how hard warren rails on Wall Street and Silicon Valley .

Republicans have shifted how politics are framed all the way to the right. When dems propose something journalists are always asking questions from a right wing perspective “ how are you going to pay for this?” Well we paid for those stupid tax cuts and we shelve out billions of dollars to the DoD yearly. Dems need to go as hard republicans for their beliefs none of this halfway shyt. If I had it my way whoever wins the nomination should make someone else in the top 3 the Vice President. Like if Biden were to get the nomination he should make Bernie the VP. If warren were to win she should make Bernie the VP or vice versa. That way you’ll unify the big tent party.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

full

heart attack and all this man still swishing and dishing on the courts and dancing and prancing on the floor (Clyde Frazier voice):wow:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
How do you say "not really" then repeat everything I said?
The way I read your post, it sounds like you were saying Obama tried executive actions for 8 years in the face of GOP obstruction. But I now see you weren't responding to FAH or the tweet directly, but agreeing with their underlying argument.

Daps
Bernie sanders and his supporters are pure evil this people are cult members they dont give a damn about real policy goals if it doesnt serve their dear leader. RBG is on her last legs and trump will appoint a new supreme court justice and this b*stard and his supporters knew this and stayed home and refused to back clinton they knew the court was at stake. Seeing this fraud and his supporters tyt, intercept, get butthurt and triggered when this moron doesn't win the nomination will bring so much joy to my heart, this man is a fraud and a stain on progressivesmen all he has caused is chaos and made people mad at the democratic party which is the only counter to the fascistic open white supremacist authoritarian party that is the GOP. I hope he doesnt win iowa and NH i cant wait to see who this bernie b*stards blame for it

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Bernie sanders and his supporters are pure evil this people are cult members they dont give a damn about real policy goals if it doesnt serve their dear leader. RBG is on her last legs and trump will appoint a new supreme court justice and this b*stard and his supporters knew this and stayed home and refused to back clinton they knew the court was at stake. Seeing this fraud and his supporters tyt, intercept, get butthurt and triggered when this moron doesn't win the nomination will bring so much joy to my heart, this man is a fraud and a stain on progressivesmen all he has caused is chaos and made people mad at the democratic party which is the only counter to the fascistic open white supremacist authoritarian party that is the GOP. I hope he doesnt win iowa and NH i cant wait to see who this bernie b*stards blame for it
:duck::umad:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
So it seems most people in this thread agree Buttigieg is flaming shyt.

Bernie has the most steadfast voting constituency in IA and NH. Biden isn’t gonna win either. Warren is neck-and-neck with Bernie in the polls but her supporters overlap with Buttigieg to a significant degree.

The left coalescing around Bernie in IA and NH is the only hope now to smother mayo Pete in the cradle.

Last edited:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got to say this the best argument you’ve put together Disputing warren. The thing that I don’t get is why you don’t believe she will implement some of the plans she’s talking about. You say you supported her reparations speech. She initiated the CFPB and you agree that this was good on her. Every idea the dems come up with are sure better than what republicans have, they’ve 2 years to come up with trump care and have shyt to show for it. Biden has an idea for health care, Warren has an idea for health care Bernie has an idea for health care, so does booker, kloubachar etc. the best way to accomplish any sort of improvements to the ACA is for the dems to first take back the senate which is likely. Second work together to find what works better because it seems like almost everyone wants the same results they just go about it a different way. As a few of the other brehs and brehettes in here have mentioned going the progressive route in healthcare will shift the Overton window to the left.

As far as Stacy abrams I totally support her. She’s out in Georgia putting work. Her voter initiatives are sure to have great results. I know she has the black community in GA amped to vote during elections. Like you said she knows how politicians game the system. Republicans were involved in all types of fukkery in the ga governors race. They were throwing out voter rolls etc and she shined a light on this. Unfortunately they put that corrupt fukk in office. I will most definitely support Biden if he gets the nomination. Do I think he’ll be a great candidate yes indeed , do I think he’ll push more moderates to the polls yes I do, do I think he’ll fukk trump during debates for sure! But thats not my preference.... my top two is warren and Bernie and I do think they’ll fight for legislation to fix corruption in this country and level the playing field. You see how hard warren rails on Wall Street and Silicon Valley .

Republicans have shifted how politics are framed all the way to the right. When dems propose something journalists are always asking questions from a right wing perspective “ how are you going to pay for this?” Well we paid for those stupid tax cuts and we shelve out billions of dollars to the DoD yearly. Dems need to go as hard republicans for their beliefs none of this halfway shyt. If I had it my way whoever wins the nomination should make someone else in the top 3 the Vice President. Like if Biden were to get the nomination he should make Bernie the VP. If warren were to win she should make Bernie the VP or vice versa. That way you’ll unify the big tent party.

Well idk which plan she actually supports. She’s come out with 3-4 healthcare plans in the past 4 months. First, she supported Bernies plan. Second, she came out with her own m4all plan. Third, she came out with her own public option plan.

as a warren fan, how can u continue to trust her? She switches it up every month. And they’re all well developed and detailed plans, but that doesn’t matter when u keep changing it up.

If you ask 10 warren fans what healthcare plan she has, you’ll get three different answers. I don’t trust ppl like that, she doesn’t stick to her word.

Biden’s had one plan, Bernies had one plan. They Have not deviated from their ideas. Even if I don’t agree with one of their plans, I believe them.

I dont believe Warren.

She’s all over the place. That’s not a sign I look for in a leader, especially one who’s going to be the president of the United States. We already got somebody in office right now, that acts the same way.