Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
We’ve been working on this for about a year. We finally got him to publicly state it.

This shyt is hitting hard right now.:to: I can’t believe our plan is actually working.
Joe Biden floats Stacey Abrams, Sally Yates as potential vice president

WINTERSET, Iowa — Former Vice President Joe Biden on Friday night identified several prominent Democratic women who he said could serve as his vice president if he is elected president.

At a town hall, Biden was asked who his vice presidential pick would be if he wins the Democratic nomination.

"You. Are you available?" Biden joked to the questioner, before giving a serious answer.

Biden didn't name anyone specifically but said there are a number of people who are qualified.

"I could start naming people but the press will think that’s who I picked," he said, before obliquely referring to several potential candidates.

His list included "the former assistant attorney general who got fired," referring to Sally Yates; "the woman who should have been the governor of Georgia," referring to Stacey Abrams; and "the two senators from the state of New Hampshire," referring to U.S. Sens. Jeanne Shaheen and Maggie

We gotta beat the white women contingent that has somehow convinced our brethren to vote for Warren via their media campaigns. And then will try to convince them to ultimately support a white woman vp, When warren gets beat.
But y’all will see the light soon. :jawalrus: We got y’all backs anyway :myman:

Nothing besides us being in the White House will be good enough. #blackprogressives

If a woman is on the ticket Trump will win again.

Just a feeling...

Last edited:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

full