No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The fukk is wrong with this man. Can he not read the temperature of his party right now?

Seriously it will be a L on all of us if someone who speaks like this makes it out of the Democratic Primary.
He’s old and doesn’t care man. I been told y’all from day 1, I feel for you people I swing states because I’m not voting for him under any circumstances.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
We need a Liz Warren smiley
MD4KZ3RW5EI6TBKKPIKNP7WJNI.jpg

@3Rivers
LQe3ZGd.png

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
im pretty confident we will atone for our past sins and go blue in 2020. nikkas mad

but i did take the lady to bronners the other day and felt more uncomfortable than usual out there. the camo jackets were out in full force :picard:
I saw a truck with the yellow "Don't Tread on Me" flag today. I looked at the bumper for outward bends :lupe:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They (white leftists) already position black corporations as bad. They did it with Obama. I was portraying black donors as "corporations" just like cac's will, to show u how they will convince you to be against your own race.

thanks for ur involvement, I was an a$$hole in that post. u seem to be able to understand the progressive movement, so its frustrating for ppl to not know the distince and seperate "black progressive" movement.

No doubt, I'm not saying we all think the same. But 9/10 times the black candidate that you support in a national elections is getting money from the same pool of money, the black candidate I support in another region.

Agreeing in an idealistic liberal white-centric fundraising model, will be an extreme detriment to the both of us, no matter where we live.
It’s cool. I just apologized to a sister yesterday. I jumped out the window on her, because I misunderstood a point she was making. Then when she restated what she said I felt like a dumbass. I :salute:everyone that actually fighting for Black people even if I don’t fully agree with every part of their agenda.