Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
how’s the weather in Nigeria?

I’m in Atlanta, Georgia. It got colder quicker than it did last year but that’s bc of the windchill.

Not bad on the weekends tho bc atlantas basically become an open container + open weed smoking city downtown. The switch ups been so quick

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

Lis Smith y'all :mjlol:

This will backfire on Pete's team. The entire narrative is on Warren's side right now with the compensation story, this just makes Pete looks aggy and petty.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Warren Moon: You know what would be cool....getting the leading black progressive voice in the democrat party as the VP :patrice:.

Thecoli: you russian/Nigerian/republican agent! :pacspit:

:wtf:. It’s just a long game strategy calm the fukk down.

Thecoli: Bernie and Warren put the words HBCU on on their websites in 2017. Stop spreading misinformation :scust:

:gucci:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:heh:

full

jEhzijU.gif

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bernie Sanders on Gillum, Abrams: Many white voters 'uncomfortable' voting for black candidates
Bernie Sanders on Gillum, Abrams: Many white voters 'uncomfortable' voting for black candidates
:dahell:

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) on Wednesday said many white people were “uncomfortable” voting for black candidates in the midterm elections.

Sanders specifically referenced the close gubernatorial races of Democrats Andrew Gillum in Florida and Stacey Abrams in Georgia, who both trailed in their races in the most recent vote counts as of Thursday morning.

“I think, you know, there are a lot of white folks out there who are not necessarily racist who felt uncomfortable for the first time in their lives about whether or not they wanted to vote for an African-American,” Sanders told the Daily Beast. “I think next time around, by the way, it would be much easier for them to do that.”

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Do you think Bernie is projecting @Warren Moon ?

no. I don’t think shaming whites will make em vote for black ppl. The only way to force their hand is to present with a solution in which they have no choice but voting for a black candidate. They’ll still be racist and will die racist.

Last edited: