A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is a great segment that is worth watching on baby bonds. It is from 5 months ago, but it is still good information. Cory Booker should of been pushing this non stop. It also irritates me that no progress news outlets cover baby bonds. IMO it is because they dislike Booker. While i’m not a big fan of Booker the policy is outstanding.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This is a great segment that is worth watching on baby bonds. It is from 5 months ago, but it is still good information. Cory Booker should of been pushing this non stop. It also irritates me that no progress news outlets cover baby bonds. IMO it is because they dislike Booker. While i’m not a big fan of Booker the policy is outstanding.

Booker doesn’t push it because he doesn’t seem to be that passionate about it.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Booker doesn’t push it because he doesn’t seem to be that passionate about it.
This is probably the case. He might of adopted the policy from Darrick Hamilton to have an answer if he is asked about reparations, even though baby bonds is not a specific Black policy. It is just frustrating to see so many issues and policy discussions being ignored. The only thing that is really getting talked about is healthcare, free college, the green new deal, and immigration.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Bernie does some fukked up shyt. This narrative was just lazy. the VA covers everything, in a va or non va hospital.

His benefits didn’t collapse. I could make the same call she did, and it would be paid.

m4all won’t pass with this innacurate info.

Dude stop spreading misinformation

this guy was contemplating suicide, went to Bernie’s townhall a couple months ago and told his situation

Bernie and the NV Senators got him help. Looks like he had to Resign up and didn’t and that’s why he had that debt.

Bernie did 40 events and rallies for Hillary in the last couple months of the campaign. Fukk outta here.,

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:russ:That Biden Blitz is inevitable. Once we hit SC, it’s over. Bernie is too prideful to drop out and Liz knows this is her only shot. I hope they both continue to stay in.

But if Biden loses IA, NH and NV :sas2:

Most of Biden Boyz second choice is young Bernard :blessed:

Bernard also has 2nd place with African American support. He’s at 23% in Morning Consult poll I posted.

The south isn’t going to be 9-1 blowout like 2016.