Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
But if Biden loses IA, NH and NV :sas2:

Most of Biden Boyz second choice is young Bernard :blessed:

Bernard also has 2nd place with African American support. He’s at 23% in Morning Consult poll I posted.

The south isn’t going to be 9-1 blowout like 2016.
We never expected to win Iowa or NH, we just need to remain close in those two states, we will win Nevada, then once we hit SC it’s over. And yes, it will be a blow out in the south like it was in 2016.
:mjlol: at whatever poll saying that Biden voters second choice is Bernie is fugazi as hell. It’s Biden or Bust.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
We never expected to win Iowa or NH, we just need to remain close in those two states, we will win Nevada, then once we hit SC it’s over. And yes, it will be a blow out in the south like it was in 2016.
:mjlol: at whatever poll saying that Biden voters second choice is Bernie is fugazi as hell. It’s Biden or Bust.

The poll you're touting i.e. Morning Consult which surveys 15,000 people every week across the country says that Biden supporters 2nd choice is Bernie.

Which may have you looking real funny if Biden loses NV :sas2:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Dude stop spreading misinformation

this guy was contemplating suicide, went to Bernie’s townhall a couple months ago and told his situation

Bernie and the NV Senators got him help. Looks like he had to Resign up and didn’t and that’s why he had that debt.

Bernie did 40 events and rallies for Hillary in the last couple months of the campaign. Fukk outta here.,
Lol you gotta be on some dumb shyt for FAH1223 to get mad at you lol

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude stop spreading misinformation

this guy was contemplating suicide, went to Bernie’s townhall a couple months ago and told his situation

Bernie and the NV Senators got him help. Looks like he had to Resign up and didn’t and that’s why he had that debt.

Bernie did 40 events and rallies for Hillary in the last couple months of the campaign. Fukk outta here.,

how is that misinformation when I literally just said I could call the va and to do the same thing. :dwillhuh: You could as well.

This was a pr stunt.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
how is that misinformation when I literally just said I could call the va and to do the same thing. :dwillhuh: You could as well.

This was a pr stunt.

Where's your fukking proof?

I'm about to have zero tolerance for this BS to clean up this thread.

@tru_m.a.c @Barnett114

Daps

New poll biden still leading. Biden has lead all through the primaries and this is december now and he still leads in nevada and south carolina. All biden has to do is not come in 4th in iowa or NH.

Daps
Qunnipiac is coming out with another poll in some hours, yang has another chance to make it and gabbard. This poll has biden up 5 lets see what quinnipiac has biden up by and see how steady his lead is in the race

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Where's your fukking proof?

I'm about to have zero tolerance for this BS to clean up this thread.

@tru_m.a.c @Barnett114
I enjoy his presence. I think he makes the centrist progressives second guess posting for fear of being associated with his ilk.