OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Neither Bernard or his supporters can rightfully argue he is going to do anything for blacks or other minorities during his term when he is the same person who feels the white working (poor, lower middle class) has been disenfranchised by the minority loving Democratic party. He wants all those good disenfranchised white people to come back home :rudy:.

His abysmal numbers with minorities in 2016 taught him to keep that bullsh*t to himself. I don't believe the man is racist or has the type of sh*tty record with black folks that Buttigieg has, but I am also not delusional in thinking that he believes any different in 2020 than what he believed in 2016.

:patrice:

When he said that in 2016?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isn’t true. Stop arguing with them. Sanders and Warren have similar policies on everything with the difference largely being that Sanders’ taxes are more aggressive.
Warrens policy wise is diet sanders

If she finishes 4th and below again in NH and stays in single digits, its time to pack it up and end this farce. The people want a real progressive that they actually trust to fight for change, not this half assed shyt.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2016-Black-Middle-class-by-Income.png

Any policies aimed at the poor and working class disproportionately help black households. I don't know why some of ya'all need this explicitly stated.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
This isn’t true. Stop arguing with them. Sanders and Warren have similar policies on everything with the difference largely being that Sanders’ taxes are more aggressive.
Nope

Warrens policy wise is diet sanders

If she finishes 4th and below again in NH and stays in single digits, its time to pack it up and end this farce. The people want a real progressive that they actually trust to fight for change, not this half assed shyt.
Starting to agree with @ExodusNirvana this is why trump will win this type of rhetoric and division

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Any policies aimed at the poor and working class disproportionately help black households. I don't know why some of ya'all need this explicitly stated.
What about addressing the issues that restrict blacks upward mobility?

:hhh: at policy that doesn't address that.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

So this is what we have come to, asking for more trickle down policies that are for everyone and will only benefit an handful of black people. :hhh: be ok with benign neglect brehs