2021 NFL Offseason Thread

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Any space on y’all’s teams for a homeless Texans fan? :mjcry:

I’m still with my hometown Houston unless we trade Watson for anyone not named ARod :mjcry:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I’m still with my hometown Houston unless we trade Watson for anyone not named ARod :mjcry:
Come join the WFT

Familiar underdog theme, fukkery levels are about the same and our name isnt racist anymore

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Come join the WFT

Familiar underdog theme, fukkery levels are about the same and our name isnt racist anymore
:russ:

I can’t pick another team with an inept front office and another out of the closet racist ass owner :skip:

For all that fuccery I might as well stay home. I for real have competent had it though. I’ve waited two decades for us to land a legit ab and we do our absolute best to fk it all up.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
This is the first cap casualty that hurts.

Sanders was good. He put up 600+ yards with Brees who couldn't even fully utilize Sanders' down field threat ability and Taysom Hill. All without MT for 11 games too.

Now we just have Mike, Tre'quan (forever a #3), and Callaway (he has potential and I think he's gonna be good but idk if he's ready to be a #2 in 2021). We have Deonte who could have literally beat Tampa for us in January by himself but his size is a detriment and he always gets hurt.

Yeah, losing Sanders sucks.

That's weird, he woulda thrived wit Sam :duck: next year. :steviej:

I'm not huge on the poor man's Wes Welker, but if the Saints want to send Michael Thomas to New England for cap relief, I'd be fine with that.:lolbron:.

Say breh.. how many times you get negged in these NFL threads? :heh:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Space always open here. :mjgrin:

tumblr_n6dcmu39ve1rewxbho1_500.gifv

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I'm not huge on the poor man's Wes Welker, but if the Saints want to send Michael Thomas to New England for cap relief, I'd be fine with that.:lolbron:.

Don't y'all already have a "poor man's Wes Welker"? :mjlol:

If you need one, we happen to have one here in N.O. that could help, right @You know damn well? :sas1:

AND he is "very familiar" with the Patriots organization. :sas2:

There are "80 reasons" why :beli: should bring him in. :sas1: (I mean back in. :sas2:)

Spence

Superstar
Daps
We still got killa Kamara and Can'tGuardMike.
Plus there's a heavy chance our QB gon be black too :myman:
If Watson heads to the Saints I’m for sure all in. Plenty of fans here in H town too and I’ve always respected the thunder dome being the second toughest place in the league to win a game not named Seattle.