2021 NFL Offseason Thread

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Oh my god I was wrong please forgive me.

I didn’t remember Trent Brown was on the Niners. who gives a fukk

Still salty all these these years because I said Qb is by far the most important position on the field :mjlol:
exactly- you dont give a fukk about any players besides qbs :umad:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Yeah but this is a once in a generation tackle prospect

Do you see 'once in a generation tackle' when you see his film? I was on board with the Jets bringing in Sewell a few weeks ago. Not anymore. Dude is good, but I think that 'once in a..' talk is media hyperbole. Plus, we just drafted Becton last year, and we cant be paying premium tackle money in back to back years once the options kick in. You gotta space that out a bit better.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Do you see 'once in a generation tackle' when you see his film? I was on board with the Jets bringing in Sewell a few weeks ago. Not anymore. Dude is good, but I think that 'once in a..' talk is media hyperbole. Plus, we just drafted Becton last year, and we cant be paying premium tackle money in back to back years once the options kick in. You gotta space that out a bit better.

Whoever is playing which side, right tackles in 2020 are just as valuable as the left. They’re both facing elite pass rushers.

The bucs drafted Tristan Wirfs played him at RT And he faced all the top rushers and destroyed them except for Mack.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Jets front office sittin on all that money... lookin at all these cuts like..

3a5e9d3a049f18e51b0f4f9408b8038f.gif

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry: @portcityplaya @SubZeroDegrees @NOSaintsFan02 @taker597 @You know damn well @O.iatlhawksfan @horizon @blockboy504

I wonder what "Random #" will receive the privilege of taking his spot. :snoop:

@Buckeye Fever Looks like a spot is open for you to come through, breh. :myman:
This is the first cap casualty that hurts.

Sanders was good. He put up 600+ yards with Brees who couldn't even fully utilize Sanders' down field threat ability and Taysom Hill. All without MT for 11 games too.

Now we just have Mike, Tre'quan (forever a #3), and Callaway (he has potential and I think he's gonna be good but idk if he's ready to be a #2 in 2021). We have Deonte who could have literally beat Tampa for us in January by himself but his size is a detriment and he always gets hurt.

Yeah, losing Sanders sucks.