2024 All-NBA Team

Loggie

All Star
Daps
It’s that time of year. This year is a trip because of the 65 game limit. Haliburton playing with a bum wheel just to make the team and an extra 40Ms. 15 players, 3 bigs, 2 guards who you got out of this pool? A lot of dead soldiers due to injury. Embiid, Towns, Booker probably, Michell, Randle, Young, Butler, and Barnes. Sorry if I missed your favorite player on your favorite team (Jalen Williams fans). I didn't put the two rookies although I believe they Wemby and Holmgren should have a shot.

Guards:
Brown, Lillard, Mitchell (might not hit 65), Brunson, Maxey, Haliburton
Shai, Edwards, Harden, Fox, Booker (might not hit 65), Doncic, Curry, Murray

Bigs:
Tatum, Giannis, Paolo, Adebayo, Porzingis, Allen, Lopez
Gobert, Jokic, Leonard, George, Zion, Ingram, Sabonis, Durant, Davis, Lebron

Guard Locks:

Shai, Curry, Doncic, Edwards

Bigs Locks:

Tatum, Giannis, Jokic

Opinion:

For guards, Brunson should be a lock as well. Haliburton fell off since his injury. Does Brown get an automatic bid because their team is the best in the league? fukk Lillard although he seems to be turning up. If you believe Brunson and Brown are automatic, then the guards are basically set. Could Fox, Booker, or Hali get a spot? Brunson might be the only question mark and I'd put him on second team above Curry.

For bigs, I believe Davis, Durant, and Leonard are locks. That leaves three open spots. Paolo is too young. Bam is solid, but ehh. Zion will probably sneak in, I think they will get the three spot in the WC playoffs. I wouldn't be mad if you said Sabonis, Zion, and George. Gobert has a chance.

Obliviously, we have 13-15 games left in the season. A lot can happen to sway us.

Discuss.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
It’s that time of year. This year is a trip because of the 65 game limit. Haliburton playing with a bum wheel just to make the team and an extra 40Ms. 15 players, 3 bigs, 2 guards who you got out of this pool? A lot of dead soldiers due to injury. Embiid, Towns, Booker probably, Michell, Randle, Young, Butler, and Barnes. Sorry if I missed your favorite player on your favorite team (Jalen Williams fans). I didn't put the two rookies although I believe they Wemby and Holmgren should have a shot.

Guards:
Brown, Lillard, Mitchell (might not hit 65), Brunson, Maxey, Haliburton
Shai, Edwards, Harden, Fox, Booker (might not hit 65), Doncic, Curry, Murray

Bigs:
Tatum, Giannis, Paolo, Adebayo, Porzingis, Allen, Lopez
Gobert, Jokic, Leonard, George, Zion, Ingram, Sabonis, Durant, Davis, Lebron

Guard Locks:

Shai, Curry, Doncic, Edwards

Bigs Locks:

Tatum, Giannis, Jokic

Opinion:

For guards, Brunson should be a lock as well. Haliburton fell off since his injury. Does Brown get an automatic bid because their team is the best in the league? fukk Lillard although he seems to be turning up. If you believe Brunson and Brown are automatic, then the guards are basically set. Could Fox, Booker, or Hali get a spot? Brunson might be the only question mark and I'd put him on second team above Curry.

For bigs, I believe Davis, Durant, and Leonard are locks. That leaves three open spots. Paolo is too young. Bam is solid, but ehh. Zion will probably sneak in, I think they will get the three spot in the WC playoffs. I wouldn't be mad if you said Sabonis, Zion, and George. Gobert has a chance.

Obliviously, we have 13-15 games left in the season. A lot can happen to sway us.

Discuss.
There’s no more positions. Its just gonna be the top 15 players.

Team 1
Shia
Luka ( i wouldn’t put luka here, considering his team might not even make playoffs, should be brunson)
Tatum
Giannis
Joker

Team 2
Brunson
Ant
Kawhi
Kd
Sabonis

Team 3
Curry
Bron
Ad
Brown
Zion

Booker, donovan, embiid and a few others will not qualify

Last edited:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Shai
Luka
Tatum
Giannis
Jokic

Brunson
Edwards
Zion
KD
Sabonis

Lillard
Brown
LeBron
Kawhi
Gobert

This year is definitely harder than last year. I believe Jaylen Brown is a 2nd team player but he’s listed as a guard and I think they’ll give the nod to Edwards instead.

Did Kawhi have a better season than Bam or Ingram?

Does Curry/LeBron/AD make a team despite team success?

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This year is definitely harder than last year. I believe Jaylen Brown is a 2nd team player but he’s listed as a guard and I think they’ll give the nod to Edwards instead.
likely wont be an issue, like @qnsfinest said earlier in the thread voting is without positions. you can vote 5 guards or 5 forwards if you choose. probably the best way to do it especially in the positionless era so youre picking who had the 15 best seasons. the celtics are tricky imo because theyre so good even when tatum or brown arent on the floor but you also feel compelled to reward them since they are the top scorers on far and away the best regular season team.

jokic
shai
luka
giannis
tatum

brunson
sabonis
edwards
kawhi
davis

curry
haliburton
kd
lebron
brown

i feel strongly about the top 6 though not necessarily with brunson being at 6th. everything after that is a bit of a crapshoot imo.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
likely wont be an issue, like @qnsfinest said earlier in the thread voting is without positions. you can vote 5 guards or 5 forwards if you choose. probably the best way to do it especially in the positionless era so youre picking who had the 15 best seasons. the celtics are tricky imo because theyre so good even when tatum or brown arent on the floor but you also feel compelled to reward them since they are the top scorers on far and away the best regular season team.

jokic
shai
luka
giannis
tatum

brunson
sabonis
edwards
kawhi
davis

curry
haliburton
kd
lebron
brown

i feel strongly about the top 6 though not necessarily with brunson being at 6th. everything after that is a bit of a crapshoot imo.
Ok so I should do a better job at reading. My second team would be Brunson, Edwards, Brown, Zion Sabonis.

The 6th guy has to be Sabonis, hes the consensus 3rd best big in the league, is an iron man and he put up monster numbers this season.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

jokic
shai
luka
giannis
tatum

brunson
sabonis
edwards
kawhi
davis

curry
haliburton
kd
lebron
brown

Sabonis over KD 2nd team ??

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
  • Shai Jalen Haliburton
  • Luka Steph Edwards)could easily be Fox and or Booker and or Maxey)
  • Tatum Bron Kawhi
  • Freak KD AD
  • Joker Sabonis Rudy

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How I think it will go:

1st team - Jokic, SGA, Luka, Giannis, Tatum

2nd team - Edwards, KD, Booker, Bron, Kawhi

3rd team - AD, Sabonis, Brunson, Brown, Steph

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Shai
Luka
Giannis
Sabonis
Jokic

If Embiid qualified he'd be in but I'll take Sabonis. Considered Gobert but Sabonis has been great