2024 All-NBA Team

Loggie

All Star
Daps
I finally decided my final roster. It's been a crazy year. We had a few fallen soldiers. Celtics are on a crazy pace. Does Phoenix, Clippers, or Lakers deserve two all NBA players? Gobert or Wemby get a shot?

1st: Jokic Giannis Luka SGA Brunson
2nd: AD, KD, Tatum, Kawhi, Edwards
3rd: Gobert, James, Brown, Booker, Steph

I'd take Gobert over Wemby. If Wemby wasn't a rookie, he would get a spot. I wouldn't be mad if you had PG or Hali. Shout out to Hali, Mitchell, Zion, PG, Fox, Bam, Sabonis, Lillard, Maxey, Paolo.

I'm looking forward to the playoffs. I hope the Pelicans hold the 6 spot. I want to see Zion under the bright lights. The West play-in is going to be nuts.

Last edited:

Loggie

All Star
Daps
My bad. I meant Edwards.

We have to shout out defense. Minny has the best D, could get the #1 spot in the best conference. Let’s reward our COVID spreading Frenchie. I hate keeping Hali off.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Will Brunson get the spot over Tatum? He's making a crazy late run, interested to see if voters give it to him

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Brunson over Doncic has no chance in hell bruv sorry.

Even if i believed he deserved to go over him voters arent gonna do it....Look at all the NY haters in the national media..Edit i checked the numbers and it dont matter theres no chance hes going over Luka the numbers are crazy....

Last edited:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Will Brunson get the spot over Tatum? He's making a crazy late run, interested to see if voters give it to him

Doubt it given the C's record....its always played a huge part in it.If you put Tatum and brunson numbers side by side theres not mich difference so i think the C's record will push Tatum ahead...

Last edited:

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i feel solid about my first 12 choices then id have to really look at whos most deserving of the last 3 spots. sabonis, fox, booker, haliburton, curry, gobert, wemby, zion. pg13 is a lock for me because of his impact, 48 wins with him on the floor, +14.1 on/off rating which is higher than every all nba player not named jokic.
jokic
shai
luka
giannis
brunson

tatum
kawhi
kd
lebron
davis

george
edwards

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Lebron should be second team at this point,25ppg over 7rebounds and 8assists shooting career high in 3s and efficient from the field as well as having a winning record and finishing in the 8th seed playoff spot

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lebron should be second team at this point,25ppg over 7rebounds and 8assists shooting career high in 3s and efficient from the field as well as having a winning record and finishing in the 8th seed playoff spot
Those numbers are fugazi in this era. I credit him for the improvement in his 3s

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Those numbers are fugazi in this era. I credit him for the improvement in his 3s
Are other top players with similar numbers atleast in scoring with similar records like zion and paolo banchero fugazi as well? What is fugazi ? Which criteria are you using for that ? If you want to look at the advanced metrics and stats lebron numbers are still good as well

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are other top players with similar numbers atleast in scoring with similar records like zion and paolo banchero fugazi as well? What is fugazi ? Which criteria are you using for that ? If you want to look at the advanced metrics and stats lebron numbers are still good as well
Eye test his numbers dont impact winning and losing like they used to. Theres no rational explanation as to why the lakers are the 8th seed with probably 2 2nd team all mba players

Loggie

All Star
Daps
What’s your all NBA teams?