Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Shai
Luka
Giannis
Sabonis
Jokic

If Embiid qualified he'd be in but I'll take Sabonis. Considered Gobert but Sabonis has been great
It’s positionless this year if you didn’t know.

Shai Luka Tatum Giannis Joker.

KD Brunson Ant Kawhi Sabonis

Mitchell Jaylen Brown Davis Halliburton Bam

Daps
Reppin
NULL
1st team:
Luka
SGA
Tatum
Giannis
Jokic

2nd team:
Brunson
Ant
Kawhi
Bron
KD

3rd team:
Steph
Brown
Booker
AD
Last spot is tough between Sabonis/Haliburton/Fox

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
who brunson going over? luka? lol
SGA is definitely first team but yeah, Brunson at best is gonna be second team.

My picks:

1st team - SGA/Joker/Tatum/Luka/Giannis
2nd team - Edwards/Brunson/Kawhi/Sabonis/AD
3rd team - LBJ/Curry/Brown/KD/Haliburton

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I mean, yea... SGA/Luka/Tatum/Giannis/Jokic are locks

After that it's a bit of a crap-shoot. AD is the most deserving of 2nd team imo, whereas Brunson, Sabonis, Kawhi, KD, LeBron, Booker, Hali... they've all been around the same production with peaks and valleys. You can put whichever on 2nd or 3rd team and it'll be spliting hairs.

Ant and Curry have had some viral highlights and games but I don't feel either have been particularly outstanding on average. But both will probably be included due to team record (MIN) and reputation.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I mean, yea... SGA/Luka/Tatum/Giannis/Jokic are locks

After that it's a bit of a crap-shoot. AD is the most deserving of 2nd team imo, whereas Brunson, Sabonis, Kawhi, KD, LeBron, Booker, Hali... they've all been around the same production with peaks and valleys. You can put whichever on 2nd or 3rd team and it'll be spliting hairs.

Ant and Curry have had some viral highlights and games but I don't feel either have been particularly outstanding on average. But both will probably be included due to team record (MIN) and reputation.
I don’t really see the argument for putting Booker or Bron on second team. Book has been one of the worse defenders in the league and the Lakers are like the 9th seed despite how good AD has been next to him.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I don’t really see the argument for putting Booker or Bron on second team. Book has been one of the worse defenders in the league and the Lakers are like the 9th seed despite how good AD has been next to him.
Lakers are still a good team with a record 9 games above .500 with a chance to make it 14+ games over the course of the season

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

True, tho tbf seeds 6-10 (NOP, PHX, SAC, LAL, GSW) are all 4 Ls within each other, and most of them have 2 co-stars. Then consider that NOPs record as the 6th seed would have them tied for 3rd in the East.

Record-wise it's a bit of a clusterfukk East and West, imo. But fair point with Booker's defensive ratings. Tho i'd wonder just how bad the offensive/defensive splits are with the other 2nd/3rd team candidates.

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Why everyone got Tatum on 1st team?

Swap him out for Brunson. Jalen Carrying the Knicks.

Shyt, there are many nights Jaylen brown is out there carrying the Celtics. Brunson doesn't have a 2nd option as good as Jaylen Brown.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Why everyone got Tatum on 1st team?

Swap him out for Brunson. Jalen Carrying the Knicks.

Shyt, there are many nights Jaylen brown is out there carrying the Celtics. Brunson doesn't have a 2nd option as good as Jaylen Brown.
we all love brunson too but he's just fine on 2nd team

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
True, tho tbf seeds 6-10 (NOP, PHX, SAC, LAL, GSW) are all 4 Ls within each other, and most of them have 2 co-stars. Then consider that NOPs record as the 6th seed would have them tied for 3rd in the East.

Record-wise it's a bit of a clusterfukk East and West, imo. But fair point with Booker's defensive ratings. Tho i'd wonder just how bad the offensive/defensive splits are with the other 2nd/3rd team candidates.
Yeah, I get how tight it all is which is why I didn’t go crazy putting east players on mine but I couldn’t leave out Mitchell given how bad Cleveland was without him.