2024 NBA Draft Thread

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Whaaat?? Lol Hendricks is better prospect than Sarr??? F*ck outta here
Sarr's reps deserve a medal for keeping him away from the NCAA and in leagues where he can get some nevergonnahappenagainstlegitcomp clips of himself guarding outside the 3pt line.

And Zach? He's fine until people start saying shyt like he's got luka skills :dead:

Box Factory

haha
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
@tremonthustler1 I was reliving the glory days of Canada's 2023 World Cup run and I watched the Spain game the other day

Is Juan Nunez projected to be drafted at all? He's pretty good man. I dunno if he can shoot but he was Spain's starting 1, has size and athleticism, can defend , run an offense and finish

I think he's only like 19 too

Box Factory

haha
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I swear on Steve Nash I didn't make this video

His first year of actual basketball was his freshman year at Purdue
If the right coach gets a hold of him....

:hubie:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
@tremonthustler1 I was reliving the glory days of Canada's 2023 World Cup run and I watched the Spain game the other day

Is Juan Nunez projected to be drafted at all? He's pretty good man. I dunno if he can shoot but he was Spain's starting 1, has size and athleticism, can defend , run an offense and finish

I think he's only like 19 too
He’s in my 2nd round. Him and Almansa are top 40 picks to me

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

You know, the more I watch and hear about him, the more I think dude will do good. Just seems like a constant learner and improver.

The shooting clips from the first video were from last year so dude really does have the option to hit from perimeter imo. Plus the FT percentage is a good indicator. Dude additionally said that he can also initiate an offense but similar to the case of him not shooting from the perimeter sounds like it's just not the coach's game plan.

OKC or Orlando would be incredible imo. We've seen how much an effective postgame can dominate when we see what Jokic is doing to Gobert as well. 7'5 300 lbs. with post skills and passing is basically going to be points. Plus dude is young. Same age as Brandon Miller but four years of college. Someone said it's like Jaime Jaquez Jr. all over again and an obvious answer people are overthinking, I can agree with that.

Last edited: