2024 NBA Draft Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Where my son Furphy going @tremonthustler1
not a fan of his at all. Has no business declaring. Probably won't meaningful action for a couple of years. At best, mid 20s. If the Knicks wanted him just to stash him in Westchester, so be it. If the Wizards want another upside guy for the Go-Go, cool. But I'm not seeing it with him.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
not a fan of his at all. Has no business declaring. Probably won't meaningful action for a couple of years. At best, mid 20s. If the Knicks wanted him just to stash him in Westchester, so be it. If the Wizards want another upside guy for the Go-Go, cool. But I'm not seeing it with him.
Got word a few days ago he might be a green room guy from a source after the combine. But I agree he’s nowhere near ready for the league

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota

Just learned the Grizzlies season got cancelled and there is another 7ft French nikka in the draft. Sounds like Silver about to make it happen.

Nic Claxton clone. And that might be disrespecting Claxton. This dude Sarr can't even rebound.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like Marcus Smart

@SchoolboyC @Raquinotj

It's a difference between being able to run point in spot minutes and being the full-time guy, a lot of franchises get the two mixed up and wonder why their offense ain't maxing out. If nothing else this year's playoff should've exposed how important having a legit PG is.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I've seen a lot of talk about this draft having high level role players but no clear stars.

Makes me think if we'll see teams overthink things with that perspective and miss out on guys that become more than role guys