2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: KEEP EXPANDING THE KINGDOM

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought it was a shoulder injury. Dude stays hurt..luckily they can get out of his deal after this season. But I don’t trust Veach’s eye for talent at all.

Yea he’s either getting cut or taking a pay cut. Tbh when he’s healthy ( :francis: ), along with our other main guys, he takes our offense from elite to historic. At least last yr, but he’s a glass fukkin cannon.

Dorsey consistently overpaid, but Veach seems like he pays the wrong ppl :mjlol: and his drafts are horrible, outside the one he knocked out the park.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I heard hamstring the whole time. I just don't understand how dude stays hurt this much.

In the off-season

“Just the work I’ve been putting in,” Watkins said. “The confidence I have in myself and knowing that my body just feels amazing, just knowing that my body is holding up. That I’m constantly getting faster, stronger, better, and I’m getting the support from my team, from my teammates and the organization. I feel like the fans and everyone, the support I’ve been getting, it can’t go wrong. ...

Read more here: https://www.kansascity.com/sports/s...etes-sake/article230697459.html#storylink=cpy

He said he was finally 100% over his foot injury that’s nagged him for yrs. It’s just not in the cards for some brehs to stay healthy. He’s firmly in that camp

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WHAT THE FLYING fukk :snoop:

Honestly Sammy is good but we definitely overpsid for him. We need to ship him out asap he's too inconsistent

He has too much on his contract for anybody with sense to take that L on a trade. Just gonna have to hope for the best this szn, and cut him when his dead money is lower. He’ll either restructure or sign somewhere else. And have the game of his life next time he plays us :russ:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Yo my chiefs brehs. I'm an eagles stan. So I'm not too hip on y all day to day. Fantasy league question sort off and I guess about ur running backs.

I drafted lesean mccoy like in the 8th round in fantasy cause he signed with the chiefs.I was expecting shady mccoy :eat:to be eating in this offense by now . Then I see him every week sharing snaps with Damien William and some other nikka.

Then last week, he had no Carries at all :picard:

I know about Andy Reid and his allergy to running the ball all too well :mjcry:

But

Wtf is going on there with y all and not using Shady.:damn:

I'm pretty certain even at this stage in his career, shady is still better than damien williams and he is not getting carries like that with him behind him on the depth chart. I know Shady can catch the ball out of the backfield too.

What am I missing with this and should I sit him?:patrice:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo my chiefs brehs. I'm an eagles stan. So I'm not too hip on y all day to day. Fantasy league question sort off and I guess about ur running backs.

I drafted lesean mccoy like in the 8th round in fantasy cause he signed with the chiefs.I was expecting shady mccoy :eat:to be eating in this offense by now . Then I see him every week sharing snaps with Damien William and some other nikka.

Then last week, he had no Carries at all :picard:

I know about Andy Reid and his allergy to running the ball all too well :mjcry:

But

Wtf is going on there with y all and not using Shady.:damn:

I'm pretty certain even at this stage in his career, shady is still better than damien williams and he is not getting carries like that with him behind him on the depth chart. I know Shady can catch the ball out of the backfield too.

What am I missing with this and should I sit him?:patrice:

QW7v9TQ.jpg

Maruchan

Pro
Daps
I thought it was a shoulder injury. Dude stays hurt..luckily they can get out of his deal after this season. But I don’t trust Veach’s eye for talent at all.
Veach been trash. But he supposedly was the 1st to recognize Mahomes.

But this nikka gave Hitchens the bag :gag:

Drafted countless busts and keeps trading away 1's and 2's.

And Frank Clark ain't doing shyt either.

Fire Brett Veach:camby: