2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I grew up watching QB battles between Damon Huard and Brodie Croyle dawg. I can’t believe this is my life
I watched Scott Pioli take Tyson fckin Jackson with the 3rd overall pick and Glenn Dorsey no cartilage in his knees ass. Weirdo ass Todd Haley thinking his office was bugged. Dwayne Bowe with 3 of his partners in Westport each wearing a different color of his jersey. I was at Blonde when LJ spit in old girl face (not saying it’s the reason but…) Herm Edwards ran that man head first into CTE. You (and we) have seen a lot

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lose Tyreek, win with Juju.

Lose Juju win with the worst WR group in the playoffs.

Mahomes so great they're winning in down years :heh:

Shout-out to Reek, Juju, and Orlando. Take less money to get rings. You'll make that money back and then some if you win. Any big time free agents better get on board. Tee Higgins, Pittman, Evans, and Ridley should be in their agents' ears by morning. I'd also like to see them add Curtis Samuel as the do it all WR. MVS, Watson, Toney, and Skyy should all be gone.

Franchise Chris Jones.

Draft a TE and it's just best player available from there to add depth.

Get some RB help and let go of CEH.

Bring back Bienemy in some capacity. They won this ring on his play from last Superbowl.

It's going to be an interesting off season.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After those two field goals yesterday, with 3 rings Harrison Butker should be a Hall of Famer for sure

What else does Chris Jones have to do to get in the Hall though?

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The new city of champions :wow:

Must be a great feeling.

It’s surreal lol

It’s crazy because the team was so bad that fans were celebrating players getting injured at line point

We probabaly started the worse tandem of QBs ever with Brodie Croyle and Tyler Thigpen man it’s wild how far we came from that shyt