2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
427950075_421260197133436_9042960581026748508_n.jpg

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The D didn't get the respect they deserved at all when talking about top defenses of the year. Mainly I believe because they weren't as flashy as other top defenses
When you know all you need to do is give the QB a shot at the end, you can play more disciplined, situational football. Rather than selling out for turnovers

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
:russ::russ: Homie was too lit last year

And remember dude was working at freaking Wendy’s before the Chiefs scooped him up and now he’s a 2x Super Bowl champion and has been a key piece to our defense
bruh, his road to the NFL so cold/good...I understand him soaking up every moment..

he got that crucial fumble recovery in the Super Bowl too, I was hype for him

premier58

All Star
Daps
Congratulations to all the loyal and diehard Chiefs fans!! And big time respect and admiration for the Chiefs players for showing the heart of a champion and cementing a dynasty!!! Salute!!! Team will be talked about 60 plus years from now. Organization for brilliantly sculpting this team and Big Red for overcoming his early disapppointments to become a truly iconic HC. Kelce for being the GOAT tight end. Spags for being a mastermind. Chris Jones for being a fukking animal who makes his biggest plays when it matters most. Last but not least, to the incomparable Patrick Mahomes. To describe him, I am gonna paraphrase Larry Merchant describing Manny Pacquiao after he beat Miguel Cotto. "We thought Patrick Mahomes was great, he's better than we thought.'

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Congratulations to all the loyal and diehard Chiefs fans!! And big time respect and admiration for the Chiefs players for showing the heart of a champion and cementing a dynasty!!! Salute!!! Team will be talked about 60 plus years from now. Organization for brilliantly sculpting this team and Big Red for overcoming his early disapppointments to become a truly iconic HC. Kelce for being the GOAT tight end. Spags for being a mastermind. Chris Jones for being a fukking animal who makes his biggest plays when it matters most. Last but not least, to the incomparable Patrick Mahomes. To describe him, I am gonna paraphrase Larry Merchant describing Manny Pacquiao after he beat Miguel Cotto. "We thought Patrick Mahomes was great, he's better than we thought.'

This! All of this! :mjcry::wow:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif