2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Get off my dikk fakkit.

You were just a mechanism to make sure Kyle Shanahan doesn’t get a ring. You did your job now fukk off.

QbsSqnp.jpeg

fukk you calling me out my name for? Rude ass nikka.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For some strange reason the WR room was not focused in the regular season but were in the playoffs.

Moving forward I think we should tgrab 2 in the draft, pickup Nuke, drop sky (I forgot he was on the team) , Toney, and Richie James, and keep MVS, Mecole, and Watson.

But we really gotta find a Kelce replacement and fast this maybe his last year in the league

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
For some strange reason the WR room was not focused in the regular season but were in the playoffs.

Moving forward I think we should tgrab 2 in the draft, pickup Nuke, drop sky (I forgot he was on the team) , Toney, and Richie James, and keep MVS, Mecole, and Watson.

But we really gotta find a Kelce replacement and fast this maybe his last year in the league
Agreed on Kelce replacement. Bring them in now and they can get a year or two of teaching from Kelce. Also wonder if they have Kelce sitting down with the other WRs to teach them how to read defenses to find holes. MVS makes way too much money for his level of production. Got to drop him. I'd keep Watson and Rice obviously. All the rest can go for real.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Agreed on Kelce replacement. Bring them in now and they can get a year or two of teaching from Kelce. Also wonder if they have Kelce sitting down with the other WRs to teach them how to read defenses to find holes. MVS makes way too much money for his level of production. Got to drop him. I'd keep Watson and Rice obviously. All the rest can go for real.

How much is MVS getting?

If the way Brett overhauled the oline is a sign then the entire room will be out of here lol

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
How much is MVS getting?

If the way Brett overhauled the oline is a sign then the entire room will be out of here lol
Valdes-Scantling carries a $13.98 million cap hit in 2024 — the 22nd-highest cap hit among NFL receivers. MVS has been nowhere near the production that justifies that sort of price tag. Cutting Valdes-Scantling at any point in the offseason saves the Chiefs $11.98 million, leaving the team with just $2 million in dead cap.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
So i figured this out last night.

Patrick Mahomes is a 3rd generation evolution pokemon of Marino. Think about it,

Marino was the first of his kind. Crazy arm talent and can make all the throws. But he couldn't win a ring.

Then comes Rodgers who did what Marino did but actually won a ring.

Then come Mahomes who did what Marino and Rodgers did but has multiple rings

Mahomes is like the final stage of the former two QB's.
tell me i'm not onto something here :ohhh:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Patrick Mahomes is a 3rd generation evolution pokemon of Marino. Think about it,

Marino was the first of his kind. Crazy arm talent and can make all the throws. But he couldn't win a ring.

You’re absolutely right. Thats why he’s the goat! He also has the will the win (like Tom) that can’t be taught. You just have to have it in you!

rlg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MVS is out of there but Moore and Toney will just get pushed down the depth chart and dayum near on the practice squad. Cutting them doesn't save us much money and then you have to go out and pay cap $$$ to someone else when we are gonna be tight with re-signing sneed and filling out the roster.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

I think Rodgers was Marino with mobility. Then Mahomes is Rodgers with leadership ability and ability to connect with teammates. He also has more risk taking to him.