2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Don't forget they also drafted Skyy Moore over Pickens and took CEH over Tee Higgins:beli:

They gotta take Troy Franklin if he falls to 32. I think he gets taken before that so hopefully they can find another Rice or a Puka type talent day 2 or 3.

Veach needs to let Mahomes make the pick again.
Would you take him over Keon Coleman (who I've seen in mocks going in the first couple of picks in R2)?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would you take him over Keon Coleman (who I've seen in mocks going in the first couple of picks in R2)?

Yeah.

The knock on Coleman is he doesn't get separation.

I'm looking into the second round WR's. Whoever they draft needs to stretch the field and be a deep threat. Gotta bring the explosiveness back to the offense.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Yeah.

I'm looking into the second round WR's. Whoever they draft needs to stretch the field and be a deep threat. Gotta bring the explosiveness back to the offense.

Keon goes up and gets it tho. Rarely seen him get beat on a jump ball and that’s with a glorified RB at QB

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah.

Knock is separation? Thats a no from me smh

If he can’t do it in college ain’t no way it’s happening in the NFL

We neeed a dawg for real at WR there’s no telling who we’ll draft though I just hope they hit

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Send his ass to Atlanta for Kyle Pitts ASAP

A shutdown corner for a TE?:why:

That's no WR they could move him for. Maybe Detroit for Jameson Williams and picks. He doesn't have enough production though just upside. Unless a team is giving up a 1st there's no draft capital worth it.

Tag him or sign him. They can let him walk after the 3peat.

My worry with Pitts is that at one point he was receiving the most inaccurate passes in the NFL. At some point it has to be asked if he's just fukking up his routes and making QBs look bad.