21 Savage Covers Funeral Costs for 3-Year-Old Killed in Drive-By

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that 21 Savage has stepped up to cover the funeral costs for T'Rhigi Diggs, a 3-year-old boy killed in a drive-by shooting on Easter in DeKalb County, Georgia. The child's mother Roshonda Craig told the publication that 21 is a family friend. Diggs will have an open funeral this weekend at Israel Baptist Church.

Roshonda Craig said that the offer was incredibly touching, lifting a tremendous weight off the grief-stricken family.

Talking about what lead up to the shooting, Craig said she saw people driving in a Dodge Charger with paintball guns right before hearing the gunshot. There's recently been a series of paintball "wars" around Atlanta, which Craig believes might have lead to the incident. She says that the gunman might have been provoked after sighting the paintball guns. The paintball wars were started to encourage people to stop using real guns.

Police are still investigating the shooting further with the gunman still at large.

21 Savage Covers Funeral Costs for 3-Year-Old Killed in Drive-By

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
"knock
Santan molly that'll make your fukking heart stop
Feds taking pictures every time the fukking car stop
Auntie hit the dope, she said it make her fukking jaw lock
Stray bullets hitting kids while they playing hop scotch"

At the end of the day he is promoting the mentality that is leading to this type of violence.

Would you say Bowling For Columbine promotes school shootings? I’m tryna see somethin