21 Savage Covers Funeral Costs for 3-Year-Old Killed in Drive-By

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Lol, you can't be this dumb. Is the media not use to promote brands either through music, or videos or billboards? Are there not young black men watching these videos and seeing an image that they end up buying into? That's exactly what promotion. Using mass media to get a group of people to buy into a product. :patrice::jbhmm::beli:
Like i said .. he can’t help these lil kids hear a “rapper” say something and then go out and wanna do it.. that’s not his problem :yeshrug: hard truth

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
maybe im missing something.. but, what does any of this have to do with him promoting gun violence..

someone just posted another one of his lyrics, talking about kids catching strays playing hopscoth.. does that make him responsible for this tragic situation.. no.. but, to downplay what he promotes in his music.. is being outright delusional..

I feel like speaking on violence is a part of rap. Whether done in first person or third person. It’s easy to attack this kid because of what he says and what he appears to represent, but he’s not the problem. No reason to try to hold him accountable now.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Read between the lines breh and think about the thread

I’m saying tho if it’s thats the case then he would be beefing with Peewee and them MPA nikkas too.

Bloods and Crips been getting money together in the city.

Plus No Plug and PDE cool wth Skool Boy & he crippin too

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
I’m saying tho if it’s thats the case then he would be beefing with Peewee and them MPA nikkas too.

Bloods and Crips been getting money together in the city.

Plus No Plug and PDE cool wth Skool Boy & he crippin too
PDE beefs with 4 Season