21 Savage Covers Funeral Costs for 3-Year-Old Killed in Drive-By

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
are you saying 21 Savage doesnt promote gun violence in his music..

"i call it KKK, cause my choppa hate n!ggas.."

:usure:

fukk no I’m saying how is his music responsible for this?

nikkas need to stop blaming entertainers for bad shyt that happen in the neighborhood.

He looked out. For whatever reason he chose. Leave it at that.

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
Did the kid not get hit by a stray bullet? Does his music not glorify that life that a lot of black kids to young adults are losing their life to.

Nah man we not about to hold this one rapper accountable under the circumstances unless we find out he really had something to do with it

:yeshrug:

This just me. nikkas music is entertainment.

You think DMX was really out here fukking a corpse? No my nikka it’s entertainment

Daps
fukk no I’m saying how is his music responsible for this?

nikkas need to stop blaming entertainers for bad shyt that happen in the neighborhood.

He looked out. For whatever reason he chose. Leave it at that.
maybe im missing something.. but, what does any of this have to do with him promoting gun violence..

someone just posted another one of his lyrics, talking about kids catching strays playing hopscoth.. does that make him responsible for this tragic situation.. no.. but, to downplay what he promotes in his music.. is being outright delusional..

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Him saying stray bullets hitting kids ain’t promoting it youLAMES.. he just speaking on life wtf... nikkas acting like he said I’m tryna shoot some kids while they playing hopscotch

That’s the problem.. just cuz a rapper saying what he doing and then followers copy what they do don’t mean they promoted it and said do it, nikkas just copied em:yeshrug:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Him saying stray bullets hitting kids ain’t promoting it youLAMES.. he just speaking on life wtf... nikkas acting like he said I’m tryna shoot some kids while they playing hopscotch

That’s the problem.. just cuz a rapper saying what he doing and then followers copy what they do don’t mean they promoted it and said do it, nikkas just copied em:yeshrug:

Lol, you can't be this dumb. Is the media not use to promote brands either through music, or videos or billboards? Are there not young black men watching these videos and seeing an image that they end up buying into? That's exactly what promotion. Using mass media to get a group of people to buy into a product. :patrice::jbhmm::beli:

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
(Suprise) Paintball wars :snoop::snoop:

They were asking for gunplay

We got to get a better grip on these youngtas when they make foolish moves even when they are seemingly benign....aint like this was an unforeseeable byproduct

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
DeKalb County is so fukkin hot man :snoop:

a lot of fukery and killing for no reason. shyt aint been this bad since the Lil Vietnam days
The past few years have been pretty bad, these young boys aren’t even doing it for money because there is no money to be made...

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The past few years have been pretty bad, these young boys aren’t even doing it for money because there is no money to be made...

facts

I grew up on the southside but when I was coming up Black Mobb and Born Threat were tearing up DeKalb but they actually fought instead of shooting. Lil nikkas in the city these days shoot first not thinking about what can happen

bassLord

Rookie
Daps
mr savage is responsible for this bloodshed. He's the main promoter and mascots for reckless violence in the community