21-year-old-mother of 2 kills herself veering in oncoming traffic (leaves suicide note on facebook)

MECCA1000

All Star
Daps
Years before my dad got his dashcam in his truck some lady in Texas tried to commit dat in her car. She attempted to cross the grass median into on coming traffic and lost control of the car, spinning out all over the place and ends up coming back into traffic on her side right in front of my pops. Slide her about a quarter mile while he was on the brakes. When cops showed up they went straight to her and came back to cuff him. she was doing all types of crying and lying, saying he was road raging on her. Them cops ain't want to her nothing he said until one of them found her suicide note in her car.

The people who be ready to commit that be mentally gone until they fail and snap back into reality

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since she was willing to put other people's lives at risk as well, then I'm happy that she's dead!

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Its fukked up but the most fukked part is she decided to crash into an innocent person and he's in critical condition. That was some super selfish ass shyt to do.
About a month or 2 ago some idiot decided to do the same thing to my Homie. He drives a 18 wheeler...and a car hit him head on. Car went under the cab and come out the otherside like a tortilla on fire.
My buddy and the other co driver survived with out injury. But he took a month off to clear his head of the incident. The driver of the car didnt survive, but he had a death wish.